overall

RATINGS: 60   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

0.8
mec3437 (54) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 20, 2004
This is not a good beer at all. I had it because it was free. I drank 2 and stopped. The taste was faintly like fruit water with no aftertaste.

DocLock (10683) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2004
Dry my ass. Aftertaste is a part of drinking beer...and most Busch beers have very little taste to begin with. Another attempt at fleecing the pblic by Augie Busch III (or is it IV...who gives a shit)?

firemedic713 (169) - Palm Bay, Florida, USA - FEB 16, 2004
Rice hop beer. This beer has little to offer in terms of taste and quality.

rabuc (143) - carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2004
why oh why!!!! i only tasted this one for the taste test. you could swap labels with busch dry, bud dry etc....all the same. lots of bad taste....metallic/alluminum. just what i expected....stay away!

1.2
pkbites (946) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 10, 2003
My friend drinks this all the time. When I ask his why he says "no aftertaste". My reply? "You're an idiot!". Hey, if beer tastes good, then the aftertaste should taste good too. Trying to kill the aftertaste of beer is so...so....opposite of what beer is all about!

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
I guess having no aftertaste is a good thing when the beer tastes so bad. That whole "Dry" thing was a very odd marketing pitch indeed.

MANNYQUARTERS (4) - USA - AUG 2, 2003 does not count
Mikelob dry is the most awesomest beer evr made. Seriously, it's my favorite beer. I'm 19 so I should probably know. I also make my own beers but itz not dry at all. My friend Area drinks my beer but he prefers Mikelob dry. Dude - seriosly, mikelob dry is what beer is all about.

1.4
Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 29, 2003
Not as good as Michelob Lite. Better than Original Michelob. Not on my regular consumption list.

0.7
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2003
Just rating these old ones from back in my high school days. I just remember this one made me felt like I had no saliva left in my mouth after taking a drink out of the can. Blech!

1.4
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - APR 6, 2003
I hate rating these nasty tasting brews,but it has to be done to prevent others from doing the same mistake as i am,that is buying this crap.It was tasteless and thankfully had no ill effects on the body.I'm glad to say that i can move on to rating some good beer now that the garbage is out of the way now.