overall

RATINGS: 68   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2003 I got to say this was a great beer really. I have not had it for years and my tastes are more somphisticated now. I did love it then though and it had no biter flaver. It was very tasty and went down good. It is domestic though so not totaly the VERY best but good.

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 17, 2002
I sorta liked the dry beer craze, it worked well on really hot Florida days. I don’t have much use for it during a Colorado winter though.

Kevbo99 (149) - Dunmore, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 8, 2002
dry it is....

Crit (3977) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 6, 2002
Clean and crisp.

Nastrass (58) - Texas, USA - NOV 9, 2002
Light flavor with the dry finish you would expect. A notch below the regular and dark lines of Michelob.

MaxPower (961) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - AUG 2, 2002
Huh?

Gunshy (479) - Ohio, USA - JUL 28, 2002
I haven’t seen this beer for awhile, but I used to have it a lot. It had a dry finish, to be sure, but was still a very weak american lager style typical of Budweiser

Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - JUN 20, 2002
Nice light flavor, crisp, but nothing great… has a hint of the regular Michelob and yes, with a dry finish.

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - JUN 7, 2002
So far this is the best dry beer I have tried. Not a big fan of them but this is drinkable. But why make a beer dry in the first place? ;)

Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
I haven’t had one in a long time because I can never find it. I use to really enjoy this beer. By far the best ’Dry’ beer I’ve ever had.