overall

RATINGS: 65   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.54/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

Bov (13219) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - NOV 19, 2000
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2017 I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

shrubber85 (11582) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - MAY 3, 2006
Bottle. Very little malt aroma. Golden yellow color. Mild malts and hops flavor. Probaby the best Dry beer - for what it’s worth.

faroeviking (11119) - Chupando chellas es como ellas, FAROE ISLANDS - JUN 7, 2007
Bottle. Pours a goldenish colour with a small short lasting head. Aroma of hops and grains. Flavour is crisp and dry, little maltiness with some hoppiness. Dry aftertaste. Thin weak tasting brew. Good substitute for water on a warm summer day.

DocLock (10975) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2004
Dry my ass. Aftertaste is a part of drinking beer...and most Busch beers have very little taste to begin with. Another attempt at fleecing the pblic by Augie Busch III (or is it IV...who gives a shit)?

0.9
Rciesla (5499) - Exit 15W, New Jersey, USA - DEC 26, 2008
Bottle. Pours a straw body with a skunky aroma. Taste is simple with grain and a very thin body. Sucks.

oldrtybastrd (5003) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 28, 2005
Pours a nice golden yellow. Aromas of malts, hops. Crisp hop bitterness and dry finish.

Ron (4119) - Rochester, New York, USA - SEP 17, 2001
Average. Been awhile since I've had this...................................

Crit (4049) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 6, 2002
Clean and crisp.............................................

Headbanger (4020) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2014
12oz bottle (Old Notes)-Pours a clear golden with a small white head. Aroma of corn and slight sweetness. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew is just another version of a typical pale lager.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 7, 2005
Why the hell would anyone drink a beer that didn’t leave an aftertaste? Isn’t that part of the enjoyment, having a good taste linger on your palate? Oh wait, I think I see why they made this a "dry" beer.