overall

RATINGS: 60   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Has a less sweet, bold taste with no aftertaste.

MANNYQUARTERS (4) - USA - AUG 2, 2003 does not count
Mikelob dry is the most awesomest beer evr made. Seriously, it's my favorite beer. I'm 19 so I should probably know. I also make my own beers but itz not dry at all. My friend Area drinks my beer but he prefers Mikelob dry. Dude - seriosly, mikelob dry is what beer is all about.

MANNYQUARTERS2 (1) - USA - JUN 21, 2010 does not count
YOOOOoooo Beerz commyunitty!! Thatz rite .. MANNYQUARTERS is baaaak!! Its bin abowt 7 yeers sints my last post and what hav I learned? ... wait for it ... MIKELOB DRY is the best beer evr made on planit erth!! woo-hoo!! Smels awesum .. tastes awesum .. even though the one I just had is skunked beyond beleef. Seriously dud, this beer is awesum even though it expired 20 yeerz ago (just like Bret Michaels tupee). Best time to drink skunked Mikelob dry ... 1. at a roller rink 2. chapel on hill 3. at a baby naming 4. rite after meeting with your probashun officer. 5. Anytim, my bruthahs!! MIKDRY ruuuuuules! (uhhh, what does "palate" mean?)

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2003 I got to say this was a great beer really. I have not had it for years and my tastes are more somphisticated now. I did love it then though and it had no biter flaver. It was very tasty and went down good. It is domestic though so not totaly the VERY best but good.

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - JUN 7, 2002
So far this is the best dry beer I have tried. Not a big fan of them but this is drinkable. But why make a beer dry in the first place? ;)

brdonaldson (1) - Indiana, USA - DEC 12, 2014 does not count
My favorite of the lawn mower beers. Kind of fruity. I wish they still made it.

Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
I haven’t had one in a long time because I can never find it. I use to really enjoy this beer. By far the best ’Dry’ beer I’ve ever had.

jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - MAR 16, 2002
This was my favorite of the Dry Beers that came out in the 90’s. Try Asahi if you want a dry beer.

Ron (3961) - Rochester, New York, USA - SEP 17, 2001
Average. Been awhile since I’ve had this.

Gusler (2653) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 11, 2000
Drinkable, dry with a clean criso, malt nose with a fair hop bite.

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
Just as bad as bud dry and a little more expensive.