overall
RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Introduced in 1991 and distributed in select U.S. markets. Unique bottle and can packaging features exclusive faceted edges.

GrainBeltGuzzler (249) - Goodhue, Minnesota, USA - FEB 12, 2002
Typical Anheuser-Busch crap, not worth drinking.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 8, 2002
Is there even a difference between this and Bud? I still prefer Coors. Same ole same ole, how does this ass water sell so damn much.

IL IPA Lover99 (69) - Monroe City, Missouri, USA - NOV 12, 2001
Better than Michelob and cheaper; hard to beat for an AB product.

proc (342) - Dearborn, Michigan, USA - NOV 9, 2001
This is now being sold in Michigan. I guess we are state #10 in the U.S. for this beer to be distributed in. Nothing very distinguishing about it. Very similar to Miller Genuine Draft. Must be the infamous ’cold filtered’ myth and mystique...Very Average and slightly watery.

bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - OCT 3, 2001
Me and my cousin Tyler are what’s known as ’binge drinkers’. At a family gathering once (lots of straight relatives who truly wouldn’t appreciate this), I saw him plunge a steak knife through the bottom of one of these beers and shotgun it right in front of my Grandma. Tyler, Tyler, Tyler....

Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 16, 2001
I thought that this beer was OK. It looks really good and smells good, but why doesn’t it taste that good? I think that the regular Michelob is much better.

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
The college kids seem to love this stuff in wisconsin. I like it. Its hard to find in some areas though which surprises me.

JoeKnox (100) - Georgia, USA - JUN 6, 2001
Probably the best A.B. has to offer besides Bud Ice.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 13, 2001
This is a really good beer. Its super smooth and its very economical. I like the clear bottle. I like the ’lite’ version a little better.