overall
RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Introduced in 1991 and distributed in select U.S. markets. Unique bottle and can packaging features exclusive faceted edges.

dustyk278 (25) - Missouri, USA - NOV 14, 2006
One of my favorites, I first had it in St Louis on the brewery tour at the Anheuser-Busch Factory. Wonderful taste, smooth, I loved it and still do.

bomble (2) - USA - SEP 18, 2006 does not count
This is by far the best domestic beer that I have ever tasted. It is golden like claimed, with almost a buttery taste. AB apparently only sells it in the mideast to compete with MGD as it is cold filtered.

Kevin (2199) - Montana, USA - AUG 27, 2006
this was in my brothers fridge. so i drank it from the can, well i poured a bit in a glass to see what it looked like. my assumption was correct pale dark yellow body white head. what surprised me was an actual aroma of something other than corn. i detect, .....HOPS!!! not much mind you, just a bit of light citrus, and some straw. taste was bland with a bit of corn dog batter sweetness. dry finish. this would be an acceptable lake beer.

ebfink87 (6) - USA - JUL 12, 2006 does not count
very smooth beer, goes down nicely with some very suprising flavor. Well made.

Strykzone (7363) - Wood River, Illinois, USA - JUL 4, 2006
A pleasant effort from Michelob. All of their beers seem to be clean and crisp and this one fits that mold. It is clearly corn based and has a slightly different flavor from all the other Bud products. It is a nice clean looking golden in the bottle. It was enjoyable but weak and overpriced.

JohnnyOS (646) - Golden, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 29, 2006
Part two of my Michelob marathon. Pours pale golden yellow with aroma of corn, grains and a wee bit hop. Flavor is slightly bolder than the light version, but by bold I mean weak.

oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - FEB 24, 2006
Pours a little darker than most american lagers. Aromas of corn, hops, and you know the rest. Flavor is a little more pronounced in this lager, a little more bitter.

MoreHead (355) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - NOV 3, 2005
Not much to say... light oroma, light smell, light taste. Unless intended to drink numerous, not much of an impression. On a hot summer day, I would perfer it over water.

heemer77 (5358) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - OCT 26, 2005
From the bottle. The body is a medium gold with very little head. Light and clean nose with carrots and corn. The taste is crisp with bell peppers and some woody dryness. There is also a very light hint of corn in the finish. Too much carbonation. Decent for swill.

1.3
tennisjoel (1460) - Rochester, Minnesota, USA - JUL 18, 2005
This beer has its place for the heavy quantity drinkers, and for beer drinkers who don’t like flavor. Tastes a lot like carbonated water. Head disappears quickly with no lace whatsoever. I drank this in college but try to avoid nowadays. My wife drinks golden draft light so that is usually the beer that sits around the house. For its macro style, I would say this is better than some, although not as good as regular Michelob.