overall

RATINGS: 338   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
For centuries, brewmasters have used honey as an ingredient in beer to enhance a brew’s naturally sweet, creamy flavor. Our Honey Lager is brewed in this tradition, using all natural honey and the finest barley malts for rich, smooth taste and a deep golden color.

Massey (14) - pella, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
I have fallen in love with the light golden color. The taste is definately sweet. could have a little more honey in the flavor.

austinpowers (2828) - San Francisco, California, USA - JUL 25, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2004 Everyone who likes this beer says they're 'ashamed' cuz it's from Anheuser-Busch. Well, I'm not apologetic and I'm not so much of a beer snob that I can't admit when I like a cheap brew, just like I like Yuengling's Traditional Lager. How they got this beer so sweet, I'll never know - the beer must be at least 1/4 honey, but I like it! Nothing like Dundee's Honey Brown, which is a good thing. Very much a session beer (you can drink gallons of this stuff).

awesomeace86 (27) - Corning, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
is there anything that u can say bad about this beer a great color a great taste and all round great beer add to your collection

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 15, 2002
Definitely has the sweet flavor, and then some. I think I may even like it better than Honey Brown, partially because it’s a little lighter.

Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 12, 2004
A good honey lager that tastes good and sweet. This is another one of those beers i received in a gift case and was impressed

jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2001
the best AB product made. a very good beer. very sweet, but i’d still go with J.W. Dundees Honey Brown.

Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 5, 2001
This was one of the best aftertastes I have ever had. I loved the heavy hint of honey. Recomended.

morbier (1) - USA - DEC 24, 2006 does not count
I enjoy it when I can find it. I ’m more of a dark beer drinker, but this is a nice change up. It’s a bit sweet, but still pretty good.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 6, 2002
I gotta admit, this is my favorite honey brew. Dare I say one of my favorite over all. I’m somewhat ashamed it came from Anheuser-Busch, but gattdem son this is good. It’s rich, thick, and full. The honey is sweet, yet not too overpowering. When I drink a honey brew I expect honey, this did the trick. Another good food beer. Now if only they can make the rest of their products like this.