overall
RATINGS: 647   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Introduced in 1978 as the country's first super-premium light beer. Brewed with a high percentage of two-row barley malt and all imported hops to make this Anheuser-Busch's most flavorful light beer

radio_nowhere (1472) - Maryland, USA - JUN 5, 2014
Bottle into pint glass, because I’m classy. Light pale golden color with some white lacing. Aroma of faint pale malt sweetness, slight corn, grainy and faintest grass note. Taste adds maybe some toasted grain and a metallic note. Light body, heavy carbination, watery, crisp with clean finish. Not the best, not the worst. Another watery lager from AB does what it does.

HeistAlmighty (1156) - Saint John, New Brunswick, CANADA - MAY 20, 2014
355ml bottle. Drinkable. I actually could taste some hops over the corny light beer malt. Body was pretty crisp when it was really cold. Overall, better than Coors Light.

mmill527 (85) - Wisconsin, USA - APR 14, 2014
Guy bought me a beer while we were golfing... oh God. You can’t say no, so you take it and smile and say thanks! Then you hope he hits his ball into the forest so you have the opportunity to dump this shit onto the ground!

mstrcrwly (1000) - New York, USA - JAN 3, 2014
blah..blah..blah..shit..shit..shit..just like anything else from anheuser-busch...

keanex (1799) - Atco, New Jersey, USA - DEC 21, 2013
Thanks to whoever brought this to my house and forgot it. You’re a real pal. Canned on August 27, 2013.
Appearance: This is a great looking beer in all honesty. The body is crystal clear with a pale golden hue and the head is tall with good retention. The head settles into a foamy uneven white coating.
Aroma: The aroma pushes to the nose easily, but there’s nothing really to grasp. Some toast is present and a slight grassiness, but nothing pleasant or appealing. It’s just beer.
Taste: Oh boy that’s pretty bad. Water and light toasted slightly sweet malts greet the tongue, mostly water though. Perhaps a slight metallic tinge to this. This is one of the most watery beers I’ve ever had.
Palate: Carbonated water.
Overall: When people I see at work claim this is the only beer they drink, I now know for sure that they don’t have the faintest idea of what beer is. This is hardly short of sparkling water. I guess to each their own, but I don’t look forward to finding a stray Michelob Ultra in my fridge, how watery will that taste?

Valfar (78) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 25, 2013
Well, I expected a beer as good as Michelob Lager, sadly is not that good, all the features are lower and plain, just a bit watery and a low trace of malt.

rumproasts (5356) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - OCT 6, 2013
bottle. pale straw with minimal head. mildly grassy with no detectable hops. watery. about what you expect. it’s at least refreshing.

DedicatedToFun (4000) - Santa Monica, California, USA - OCT 2, 2013
Not a very good beer, can, super light and easy to drink, not a proud rating here

Augdraught1981 (266) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - AUG 26, 2013
May be the best light beer in the world in my opinion or at least the best I’ve ever tried. I’ve been drinking this for years and never got around to rating it. Goes down like a light beer should and very refreshing with more substance & taste than other light beers. Excellent pizza beer or with salt & vinegar potato chips.

Chudwick (3205) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - AUG 26, 2013
12oz bottle - pours pale straw with minimal white head. nose is grainy. slightly sweet. refreshing and goes down really well. better than I expected