overall
RATINGS: 664   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Introduced in 1978 as the country's first super-premium light beer. Brewed with a high percentage of two-row barley malt and all imported hops to make this Anheuser-Busch's most flavorful light beer

1.3
jtclockwork (16685) - , New Jersey, USA - AUG 12, 2013
Can from backlog. Pours pale yellow. White head. Nose and taste of corn, grains and metal. Watery body.

0.8
tnkw01 (1756) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 10, 2013
Bottle. Gold color, decent head. Grainy, a little sweet flavor. Aroma, also grains, watery.

0.7
ReV2 (178) - Northampton, Northamptonshire, ENGLAND - AUG 7, 2013
This was the only beer I could find at the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta during an 8 hour stopover from Panama to the UK. I don’t know why I’m bothering to rate this, I couldn’t finish it so I gave it someone I was travelling with who doesn’t drink beer. He finished it...

1.3
ContemplateBeer (2089) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JUL 20, 2013
UPDATED: MAY 20, 2014 Bottle from the in-laws fridge. Aroma: Mostly sweet cereal, like corn puffs. Hop aroma is minimal, but seems to tend toward grass. Appearance: Very carbonated gold with white head that quickly dissipated. Flavor: Matches the nose; mostly cereal with some faint grass. Palate: light body, slick texture, fizzy carbonation, long finish. Overall: A beer you get from your in-laws fridge.

DCLawyer (2846) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - JUL 10, 2013
Bottle. Aroma is all but nonexistent. Light grains, very watery, thin, metallic, bad. Exactly as expected

Cbuk1013 (247) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUN 1, 2013
I thought this was the good stuff in college. But I also ate a lot of ramen noodles.

geologyguy (1608) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - MAY 24, 2013
Couldnt smell or rate appearance in bottle...ok beer...medium taste strength...malty no hops

PhatB420 (840) - Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA - MAY 15, 2013
12 bottle into a pint. Clear, thin golden hue, crisp white divides shine through the appearance. Taste is striaght corn, tangy sweet malt, good carbination though, not that dreadful of a brew. the malt punch packs a good deal of clarity to where this is going, but from there the tread falls short. Bland after taste, no compelling malt bite, substandard overall presence, but so much more intriguing that alot of the macros. Not so bad.....

Patrickctenchi (6623) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - JAN 15, 2013
Pours clear gold with a whipped white head. Corn malt aroma. Sweet malt flavour... Basic...a better than average light. Slightly enhanced rate due to the fact that in my teen years...errr, when I was 21....I drank a truckload of these....Hey! This was premium stuff in the early 80’s!

Stormkinghiker (19) - - NOV 24, 2012
Nothing special but a beer that us super easy to drink. If you are looking for the buzz, you'll need quite a few if these. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone