overall
RATINGS: 684   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Introduced in 1978 as the country's first super-premium light beer. Brewed with a high percentage of two-row barley malt and all imported hops to make this Anheuser-Busch's most flavorful light beer

Beer Guy99 (251) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - NOV 5, 2001
Itís like Bud Light before its been completely watered down. Higher caloric content than many light beers but I canít figure out why. I donít detect any more body than the 96-calorie lights out there. This one is too easy to drink - like liquid air - and thatís the problem. Thereís nothing much to it. I still want to know Iím drinking a beer when Iím sipping a light beer. Iím not so naive as to think we can convert all light beer drinkers into lovers of ESB and Oatmeal Stout. But if youíre going to drink light lager beer, why not find a good one and support some struggling small brewery at the same time? Hudy Delight for me, thanks.

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - OCT 21, 2001
Water with alcohol in it. People who think this is good beer should be smacked with a stick.

1.1
joet (2604) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - OCT 18, 2001
While I can see this takin a medal at GABF, I can hardly hold this in my mouth long enough to contemplate. Foul. Thanks to Fredís on University Ave. in Berkeley for the bottle.

0.7
K-V-F-L (292) - LaVista, Nebraska, USA - OCT 15, 2001
Jeez, 2.09 for an average? Michelob Light? I mean, granted itís slightly better than Bud, but come on!!!

paw99 (6) - statesboro, Georgia, USA - OCT 15, 2001 does not count
Micky light is great , but money is an object for me a college student

bhenry76 (101) - Landenberg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2001
If itís the only thing to drink.......

0.8
MilkmanDan (1943) - Eagan, Minnesota, USA - OCT 11, 2001
Gosh and/or golly, Bud Light with a different label. Shiny gold foil labels do not a real beer make, Mr. Busch.

0.7
StoutOrDeath (121) - USA - OCT 1, 2001
Why??? Light beer sucks.

1.2
hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - OCT 1, 2001
This may be the best lite beer Iíve ever had. Of course, that isnít necessarily a meaningful statement. My sample size is extremely limited and, well, lite beers suck.

Cam501 (58) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2001