overall
RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Michelob ULTRA Amber is an American-style amber lager that boasts a beautifully rich, dark-amber color with a full-bodied, malty taste that also is low in calories and carbohydrates.

Waikibz (6) - Hawaii, USA - MAR 27, 2012 does not count
I believe that the reason Michelob Amber Ultra, has been rated so low, is that people mistake it with its over the top cousin, Michelob Ultra. There could not be two more different beers in the "domestic light beer universe"! I’ve read some member comments and they have to be talking about MU. MU...should be PU. MAU is absolutely the best domestic light beer there is. I will have to give a shout out to Sam Adams light, in respectable second place, in my book. More rant about MU, on its page!

Smtx1968 (1) - Texas, USA - FEB 21, 2016 does not count
Please keep in mind that this Michelod Ultra AMBER is an ultra light beer such as Bush light, Miller lite, Miller 64, Natural light and also it’s sibling Michelob Ultra. This beer has only 95 calories and only 3.2 carbs, great if you’re diabetic or just watching carbs and want to enjoy a good tasting every now and then. As far as I am concerned it tastes far superior than any of the other beers I mentioned before and most other beers in it’s category. The only other beer that I would consider on par on taste is Sam Adams light but it also has more calories and carbs. So if you’re looking for a light beer with some flavor give the Ultra Amber a try it’s a great beer

sfsl5899 (1) - USA - FEB 20, 2006 does not count
Good-bye Miller Lite... good-bye bud lite, hello Michelob Ultra Amber. 5% alcohol, great taste and low calories. Who can ask for more ???

Manm1040 (1) - North Carolina, USA - MAR 8, 2017 does not count
Great favorite everyday beer. Lite on calories but needs higher alcohol content so you dont end up drinking more bottles just to get a buzz on.

rtcpenguin (4) - Alabama, USA - SEP 1, 2006 does not count
A smoooth and refreshing Amber ale. Not for inexperienced drinkers or Europeans.

subcell (96) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JUN 30, 2008
I am shocked by the reviews. I think this is the best light beer money can buy. It flavor and body... something no other light beer offers. I love it.

chillywilly (1) - jax, Florida, USA - FEB 7, 2006 does not count
long awaited for this beer! it has the most bang for the buck and is very tasty. overall i’m very happy with my NEW beer

beaconstreet (811) - Washington DC, USA - SEP 4, 2006
Really suprisingly good for a super light beer. Just the right taste of caramel overtones, etc. Great easy drinking beer for summer.

Cavie (4651) - Arlington, Texas, USA - MAR 4, 2009
Not sure why I like this beer, but it doesn’t disagree with me. Slightly darker variant of the original.

Pwn3d (1962) - Manhattan, New York, USA - JUN 10, 2007
UPDATED: APR 5, 2008 An easy drinking brew that has impressive alcohol content for its lightness especially over many of its Pale Lager counterparts. I will be buying this again this week.