overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 43   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Michelob Ultra Dragon Fruit Peach: unleash ferocious flavor. Refined and Refreshing, this unique, low-carb lager serves up a mythical rich blend of rich malts and select hops, complimented by sweet, subtle hints of succulent dragon fruit and mouth-watering peach flavors.

drowland (8758) - Georgia, USA - MAR 19, 2012
3/19/12. 12oz bottle. Tickers gon’ tick. Super clear light copper pour with little to no frothy off-white head. Very mild aroma with a light touch of peach and tropical fruit - mostly peach. It reminds me very much of soap or perfume. The flavor is much the same - light and plain with a bit of tropical fruit and peach that reminds me very much of soap. There’s a lingering corny aspect and the flavor is a touch sweeter than the aroma projects. I think my biggest complaint is that I do not like peaches and this really reminds me of soap. Blech.

jmagnus87 (2912) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - MAR 15, 2012
12oz bottle poured into a shaker. Pours a clear light gold with minimal head. Aroma of peach and strawberry...which is what it is supposed to be. Taste is peach and bad water. It’s like peach gatorade mixed with club soda. Light bodied with a thin texture. Fizzy carbonation and not much of a finish. Overall, this beer kinda sucks. The aroma is the only thing about it that is even remotely ok.

1.1
Stldsf1 (616) - Florida, USA - MAR 5, 2012
Meh. Maybe on a super hot summer day. Really hot. Name tells you what it tastes like ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.4
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - DEC 28, 2011
Bottle. I wanted to gve this beer a chance but, sigh, it kicked me in the delicatos. Ever have a good peach seltzer? It’s better than this, and you can drive home with no problem. Barf.

1.1
rougeau13 (3015) - Richmond, Texas, USA - NOV 24, 2011
I unleashed the refined, ferocious, mythical flavor of this after I found one in my mom’s fridge. It poured almost colorless pinkish yellow with a soda-like, quickly gone, small white head. Aroma of peach and what must be dragon fruit candy. At first sip there’s virtually no taste, just that whatever it is flavor of club soda. The peach then comes through afterward, like more of an aftertaste. It’s thin and watery (shocking I know). So let’s review: mom’s fridge- check. ferocious- ...uhhhh, not exactly. refined- no. mythical- no, but it is mysterious, I can’t tell if it’s a really bad beer or a decent wine cooler. In sum, my rating should reflect the presence of all of these wonderful desirable qualities.

theisti (4126) - Kansas, USA - NOV 15, 2011
12 oz clear twist off bottle that I nicked from a six pack my wife bought to try. Pour is a clear golden with a one inch fizzy white head. Falls fast with loud crackling. Aroma is sweet peach, along with a mango fruit sweetness and a general floral perfume. The fruit aromas are initially fairly natural, though as they open, verges more towards chemical floral. Not a bad nose by any means. The taste is quite sharp right away, cheap chemical malt, then a blast of the peach and mango (I assume that’s actually Dragon Fruit?). There really is no integration at all - almost like somebody dumped peach tea into a light lager. Palate is light bodied, watery, lower carbonation than expected, and a thankfully clean watery finish. As this warmed, it really thinned out and became very watery. Despite the light body and the fruit, I don’t think I would really label this refreshing. You can have the other five, honey. Mythical rich blend, my ass.

jcweaver (768) - VA Beach, Virginia, USA - NOV 10, 2011
Bottle. Pours light golden with almost no head. Nice peachy aroma. Watery with notes of peach jello and a hint of honey. Kind of like flavored water.

beastdog75 (364) - Brick, New Jersey, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Tastes like a peach flavored seltzer water. Not really offensive in any way unless you don’t like anything sweet. Hard to consider this a beer.

0.9
Fratto (2845) - Arlington, Texas, USA - JUN 12, 2011
Bottle from Dante. Pale gold pour with a white head. Aroma is super sweet, lots of peach, and carbonation. Taste is still super sweet, peaches, rubber, and carbonation. I’ve never actually tasted a dragonfruit, but I would assume its flavor is covered up by more terrifyingly super sweet peach.

1.4
coyforce (684) - California, USA - APR 14, 2011
smells great...pours yellow and tastes like lo cal peach gatorade. horrible beer. if you can call it that.