overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 239   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Michelob ULTRA Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish. Drink Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus with bold ethnic fare such as a spicy chorizo-based dish or carne asada tacos because the beer balances the dishes’ heat and brings out the subtle black pepper smokiness. It also pairs well with seafood.

Formerly known as 9th Street Market Lime & Cactus-

LinusStick (3460) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 6, 2007
This is a decent beer. I like a lot of mainstream swill and this is no exception. Aroma was weak but could pick up the hint of lime. Pour was a very light gold with no head. Taste was crisp and refreshing. Not much taste actually, but in some cases that isn’t a bad thing. The lime is very subdued in this beer and only pops up in the aftertaste. Would be good lawnmower beer, however that is a long time away. Maybe a good snowblower beer?

1.4
Strykzone (7356) - Wood River, Illinois, USA - NOV 27, 2007
This is a nice ginger ale. For a beer it is the thinnest body and mouth feel I have encountered. At first I thought the 2% was unrealistic and caused by a bias against AB. But then I tasted it.

cheap (5857) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Clear twist off cap 12 oz bottle. Badanage citrus pop olfactory. Ubiquitous pale yellow american lager appearance. Anodyne lemon lime palate. Gelastic attributes abound and are about. Tho, rather low supernaculum, the alky flavors continue to peak around from behind the corner. Amerse carbonation. Finish is rather light beer and nearly sweet, almost tart lemon lime soda.. Well behaved non nasty finish. Surprised to see this is from A/B, I thought it was Miller. Good example of sweeter, not bitter, fruit beers.

0.8
fattibobatti (246) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - NOV 20, 2007
My GF’s friend left this one and the pomegranate in my fridge which means they needed me to try them. poor choice! scent is almost nonexistent except for light lime. the taste is terrible, i had to pour half the bottle down the drain. it tasted seltzer water and three drops of limeade. body was carbonated water. if someone leaves it in your fridge, do yourself a favor and throw it out.

aderienzo (1) - New York, USA - NOV 17, 2007 does not count
Light, fizzy - a refreshing change once in a while! Better than Chill. Hard to find in my area.

1.1
NachlamSie (3483) - Denver, Colorado, USA - NOV 15, 2007
Bottle. This is not as a good as Butte Creek Fresh Hop Ale.

SavageElvis (134) - Savage, Minnesota, USA - NOV 7, 2007
12 oz. Bottle. Very fizzy Citrus water. Light aroma and mild sweet flavor. I’m not sure I can taste cactus in there. On the other hand I don’t know what cacus tastes like.

0.8
hopscotch (11101) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 30, 2007
Bottle… Clear yellow lager with a mid-sized, fizzy, white head. Smells like Canada Dry® ginger ale. Taste is lightly sweet seltzer water with a lime wedge. Light-bodied and fizzy. Sweet, mildly tangy finish. I hate lime, but I knew this going in.

1.4
MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - OCT 21, 2007
12oz bottle poured into a cylindrical glass. This very pale beer pours with a bright white head that looks unnatural. Lots of tiny little bubbles rapidly rise from the bottom in an attractive fashion. The huge overwhelming aroma of margarita mix slaps you in the face like a frying pan. I’m not really sure what cactus tastes like but I can definitely taste the lime. It’s kind of like putting a huge amount of lime into a typical Mexican lager, except you have to take what little character there is out first. This thing is definitely crap.

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 17, 2007
This is a spin off of Chill and not nearly as good. Not one to really seek out.