overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 239   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Michelob ULTRA Lime Cactus has an exotic fruity aroma with a clean citrus finish. Drink Michelob ULTRA Fruit Lime Cactus with bold ethnic fare such as a spicy chorizo-based dish or carne asada tacos because the beer balances the dishes’ heat and brings out the subtle black pepper smokiness. It also pairs well with seafood.

Formerly known as 9th Street Market Lime & Cactus-

kramwashere (1) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - NOV 7, 2015 does not count
I have had bud light lime for years now was one of my top beers. Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus must be one step higher.

djt63 (1) - - JUL 17, 2017 does not count
Absolutely love this beer!! This is a perfect beer on a hot day by itself after cutting the lawn or sitting down with a pot of crabs & shrimp. Sometimes hard to find but when I do find it I usually buy a case. Never feel bloated or tired after a tall cool one.

PilsnerGuide90 (1) - green mountain falls, Colorado, USA - JUL 8, 2017 does not count
Love this beer first beer I have found that I can’t get enough of!!!!!

dooobster (2) - Belton, Missouri, USA - JUL 7, 2007 does not count
I don’t know what these other people are talking about.. I really found this beer refreshing. Great lime aroma, nice crisp taste... It has replaced the Corona and limes in my fridge. It goes well anytime, but especially refreshing on a hot summer evening, and certainly good for after mowing the lawn!

TipsyAfter2 (15) - Michigan, USA - MAR 29, 2009
I really liked this. The flavor and aroma is crisp and refreshing. Probably more of a summer beverage for me but I do like it.

beerguy12 (23) - Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 13, 2008
Of all the macro lemon/lime beers on the market, this would be my favorite. Golden with a white head. Lime taste is genuine. Beer has good grain flavor. Good for hot weather

scubastevil (7) - - APR 12, 2011 does not count
Just started drinking these last summer ( 2010 ) and love the strong yet perfect taste of lime !!!

JulieK (3) - Mogadore, Ohio, USA - JUL 29, 2007 does not count
I really enjoyed the ’lightness’ of this beer and the fruity flavor. I had bought the Miller Chill because I love Lime and the Michelob Lime Cactus I thought was so much better. More fruity and smooth.

MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - JUL 15, 2012
We think this line of Michelob tastes like a pack of Fla-vor-ice popsicles or Sweet Tart candies. For us, this is a good thing. I am interested in trying all of the varieties.

bswi007 (23) - Nebraska, USA - JUL 5, 2009
Pale yellow with good carbonation. Not the most pleasent smelling beer, but has a nice crisp taste. Small head when poured that dissipates quickly. A nice refreshing Beer that goes well with just about anything, but I preferrer with Tex-Mex type food. The best of the Lime flavored beers in my opinion.