overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1332   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

0.9
changxao (104) - South Carolina, USA - JUL 15, 2003
Very thin and very watery, with no taste except for cardboard. Overly carbonated, no mouthfeel, head, or lacing. If you're worried about carbohydrates that much, drink Miller Lite(3.5g), it's less awful.

Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 13, 2003
Taste 0 Aftertaste 0 Refreshingness 0 Intoxibility 0 This beer is a winner. It keeps my figure so nice though.

0.6
Marc (486) - Yokosuka, JAPAN - JUL 13, 2003
absolutly boring, I cnat say anything good or bad stood out. Old grain flavored selzer water.

0.9
uvajed (187) - Ravenna, Ohio, USA - JUL 6, 2003
Perhaps the worst, most watered-down beer I've ever tried. This also might be the first beer I've paid for yet couldn't finish when I was 100% sober.

BtownBrewer (91) - Belchertown, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 6, 2003
I think this is just an extension of the new specialty water craze. This is Michelob flavored water. At one point I thought someone had dropped an Alka-Seltzer in my cup, but that was just the violent science-fair-baking-soda-volcano head that erupted after pouring.

1.1
argo0 (14127) - Washington DC, USA - JUL 6, 2003
Rule #1: never buy bad beer. Rule #2: if the opportunity comes to try a beer, however bad it is likely to be, at least try it. And so it came to pass that I had opportunity to try for free two beers I had never tried before, this being one of them. The beer has a clear, light ginger ale body with a white head. Aroma, surprisingly enough, has some floral qualities. My hopes thus raised were quickly dashed when I tasted seltzer water with a dash of graininess -- yuck!

hotstuff (5143) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - JUL 2, 2003
This beer poured a large white frothy head with small bubbles that fully diminished. There was a lot of fizzy carbonation in this beer. The body was clear and the hue was pale yellow. The aroma was skunky and there was virtually no flavor to this beer. The mouthfeel was very watery and thin.

0.6
SoylentBlack (123) - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - JUN 26, 2003
OMG. Why can't I rate with zeros? This smelled so bad I didn't even want to taste it. It has NO taste at all.

jagdpanzer (18) - USA - JUN 24, 2003
carbonated water with alcohol, not much else to say since there is nothing to describe.

ChrisD (8) - Walltham, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 23, 2003 does not count
It's amazing that it took so long for some idiot to put alcohol into water and charge you absurd prices for it.