overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1275   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

thegreenrooster (4558) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 19, 2003
What is the differece between having sex in a canoe and drinking Michelob Ultra? Nothing both are close to water. That old joke is never more true than with this beer. Taste what taste? What's up with the 10oz cans? This is yuppy beer to the extreme!

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - SEP 17, 2003
Add a drop of hops and some alcohol and you have Michelob Ultra. Yea you might lose weight drinking this. But if this is the path I'd rather be fat!!! Not very good extremely watery. Hey its up to you. I wouldn't again, but thats me. Had this after tasting some marzens felt like I was drinking bottled water.

0.9
Steib (613) - Queen Creek, Arizona, USA - SEP 17, 2003
A step below Michelob light, which is'nt saying much. Virtually no taste or flavor. Quaffable but could it be classified as a lawnmover beer? Only if I was mowing 3 football fields.

stef92 (129) - Williamstown, New Jersey, USA - SEP 5, 2003
UPDATED: SEP 27, 2005 The first one I drank was ice cold in a bottle and I thought, "Not Bad" Then I had a couple more and I realized I was drinking carbonated water. This stuff makes Coors light taste like a porter. Then I made the ultimate mistake. I poured one into a glass. This swill is actually clear. I swear to God it was clear and virtually colorless. Won’t buy this crap again.

0.7
haddon90 (1634) - Newport Beach, California, USA - AUG 23, 2003
Did not like this beer at all. Pale yellow color. No taste at all. Kinda skunky at the end. I will never buy this again.

1.2
hayden1215 (321) - Ohio, USA - AUG 19, 2003
Light yellow in color with small white head. This beer doesn't have much in the way of an aroma. The flavor is carbonated water with slight notes of grain.

0.6
h20andhops (5) - California, USA - AUG 11, 2003 does not count
Water is free! As close to nothing as you can get. Reminds of Coors Light......watery.

scoobyluv (511) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 10, 2003
i agree that no one should drink this beer under any circumstances. water has more beer flavor this stuff. stay away at all costs!!!!!!

0.7
jek803 (41) - USA - AUG 8, 2003
I don't understand why someone would drink this...something so removed from the taste of beer. If you're really thirsty and are really concerned with the carbs, drink water.

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Doesn't low carb=light? Not a pleasnt experience but the price was right, free. Very fizzy.