overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1324   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

1.2
beerluvindave (194) - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2003
It's like water, with a beer taste... The commercials are cool, but that's about the best part about this beer, if you want to call it that... better off getting the original Michelob and then running off the calories.

1.2
ARMed (625) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 22, 2003
If you can't drink beer and need a quick fix is about all this is good for. Not a beer but a near beer.

pwyman (71) - Hubert, North Carolina, USA - FEB 20, 2003
Looked and tasted like water. I wouldn't drink it again if it was given to me.

MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
Extremely fizzy, little if any beer flavor, very low alc. Do not recommend.

0.9
80skid (65) - New York, USA - FEB 13, 2003
I don't care how many carbs are in this thing. This is one of the worst beers i've ever tasted. I can't even call it water cause it has taste to it but the taste is horrendous. I'd take any lite beer over this any day.

0.7
Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 13, 2003
This was by far the lightest beer I have ever drank. It was kinda refreshing in a water kind of way.

samustdog (73) - USA - FEB 3, 2003
Dude, I got such a great workout from this beer, just like the commercials said! My abs got quite a workout as I was puking my guts out in the toilet after tasting this beer which might as well have been water.

khayman70 (153) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - FEB 3, 2003
No flavor, Lots of foam, more smell from a boot. Not good. This isn't a beer I would recommend to anyone. Stick with Michelob light if you want a light beer. This isn't worth drinking, even if you are thirsty.

Beerlover1982 (78) - Lacrosse, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 2, 2003
There is very little aroma. There is little taste. THere is very little color. This beer is basically high priced water.

beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - FEB 2, 2003
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 Light, crisp and watered down. Has a slight citrus taste. No noticeable aroma. Pours the lightest golden color I've ever seen in a beer. Thins even more 2/3 the way through. I'm shocked that the abv on this is 4.1, I would have guessed 3.0% for sure. Not even in the same class as real beers, but this one does have its merits (low carbs, easy to drink).