overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - FEB 2, 2003
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 Light, crisp and watered down. Has a slight citrus taste. No noticeable aroma. Pours the lightest golden color I've ever seen in a beer. Thins even more 2/3 the way through. I'm shocked that the abv on this is 4.1, I would have guessed 3.0% for sure. Not even in the same class as real beers, but this one does have its merits (low carbs, easy to drink).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - FEB 2, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 I am amazed at people who order this at bars that have 15+ non American beers on tap. Think of water with no flavor and you have this stuff. I do not get it.

boto (2143) - Granby, Connecticut, USA - JAN 31, 2003
Fortunately, the bartender gave me a free sample. No appreciable aroma, color or taste. Obviously, carbs are the starting point of something that makes beer desireable. I can't believe that there is enough of anything in here to even give it 4.1% alchohol. Another example of marketing that will get people to buy anything.

jayme9874 (756) - Hamburg, New York, USA - JAN 29, 2003
Very light straw, Quickly diminishing head. Almost no aroma except for some light burnt corn. Ok, best way to describe this is to pour yourself a nice glass of water, take the left over corn from your dinner and put in the glass of water, chill it in fridge for about 2 hours, strain corn out, add alka seltzer, drink the water and you have then had this beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beerhound (16) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JAN 23, 2003
This is a pathetic excuse for beer. Who drinks this stuff? It tasted like watered-down light beer. The color is almost non-existant as was the aroma. Body is very thin, and almost no taste. Not going to be drinking this again anytime soon.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Motomille99 (7) - Salt Lake, Utah, USA - JAN 20, 2003 does not count
Wow, this has to be the most tasteless beer I've tasted (other than bud I guess). This beer is light. Tinted water. I do think it's better than Bud though. I don't think I would ever buy this beer again. I actually never bought it to begin with. It was left over at my house so I drank it. It was easy to drink but not pleasurable. Why bother even making a beer like this? It did have a super super slight hop scent to it thought.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2003
terrible, tastes like water

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - JAN 19, 2003
Very watery, but nothing offensive, i.e. no skunky, metallic or oxidized flavors. Thats about all that can be said about this.

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2003
This was very, very watery to the point where I have never experienced something like this. Very wierd because it is almost a decent "beer" if I can use that word.

dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Ok I got this to say I had one. I should've just ordered seltzer water. Well Bud got my $2.50.