overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1332   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Pale two-row and Munich six-row barley, select grains, all imported hops and a pure cultured yeast strain.
Introduced in 2002.
Michelob Ultra, the new low-carb light beer with taste smooth enough to carry the Michelob name.

Beerhound (16) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JAN 23, 2003
This is a pathetic excuse for beer. Who drinks this stuff? It tasted like watered-down light beer. The color is almost non-existant as was the aroma. Body is very thin, and almost no taste. Not going to be drinking this again anytime soon.

Motomille99 (7) - Salt Lake, Utah, USA - JAN 20, 2003 does not count
Wow, this has to be the most tasteless beer I've tasted (other than bud I guess). This beer is light. Tinted water. I do think it's better than Bud though. I don't think I would ever buy this beer again. I actually never bought it to begin with. It was left over at my house so I drank it. It was easy to drink but not pleasurable. Why bother even making a beer like this? It did have a super super slight hop scent to it thought.

chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2003
terrible, tastes like water

0.7
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - JAN 19, 2003
Very watery, but nothing offensive, i.e. no skunky, metallic or oxidized flavors. That’s about all that can be said about this.

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2003
This was very, very watery to the point where I have never experienced something like this. Very wierd because it is almost a decent "beer" if I can use that word.

dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Ok I got this to say I had one. I should've just ordered seltzer water. Well Bud got my $2.50.

spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
For being the lightest of all beers, it's not too bad. It's got a little bit of a hop bite while watery, it's well carbonated.

0.6
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - JAN 15, 2003
The only reason this stuff doesn't get straight ones is because it has enough carbonation to make it just above worthless. I had to close my eyes while gulping it because it looked like my piss when i got up this morning. I didn't finish it which i figure was ok because its not real beer anyway.

0.8
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2003
Ultra crap as opposed to the just plain crap that Michelob is famous for. It also costs more that PBR, which makes it ultra useless.

1.2
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - JAN 11, 2003
If you are worried about carbs then you are not a beer drinker. This is a chick beer. Any self respecting man would not drink this a second time. I actually get tons of this shit for notjinf...IT COMES OUT OF MY FAUCET!!!