overall
RATINGS: 125   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%

FlyFishingBob (14) - Clinton Township, Michigan, USA - JUN 10, 2008
Mmmmmmmm . . . pumpkin pie! This beer really surpised me, and I can’t wait until Fall to get some more. It literally tastes like pumpkin pie, but you can still tell it’s beer. No one I know likes it, but I can’t get enough.

stouty1 (9) - Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA - JAN 26, 2006 does not count
Pours an orange/red with a small creamy head that quickly filtered to a small bubbles clinging to he side of the bottle. Smell’s like a pumpkin pie. Tastes like a pumpkin pie. Spices of cinamon and nutmeg throughout with a slight bitter aftertaste. Of th ethree pumpkin brews I’ve had, this is by far the best.I bought a sixer of this on a whim and that turned out to be a good thing!

1.3
sliplever (3) - new kensington, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 16, 2007 does not count
Smells like pumpkin pie. Looks Great! But, it just tastes like cinnamon water. It is so thin with almost 0 other flavor! I don’t turn down beers often, but this one is going right down the drain.

Bjrott (3) - - SEP 2, 2011 does not count
I like pumpkin, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, carving pumpkins, pumpkin cookies, so my rating is biased. I do not work for the brewer.

Pohje (1) - Michigan, USA - NOV 9, 2010 does not count
I’m a big fan of my state’s beers, and this one didn’t let me down. The color is a beautiful fall-esque golden/red, and it smells like pumpkin pie in liquid form. You can really pick out the spices, and it provides the illusion of being sugary, without actually being sweet. This tastes GREAT with a slice of homemade banana bread.