RATINGS: 865   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Mickey’s is the fine malt liquor with a full body, moderate bitterness and a fruity aroma. Its unique “Big Mouth” 12-ounce bottle is one of its key brand equities.

FistFullOfCats' rating

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
FistFullOfCats (163) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - SEP 20, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 2, 2007 There is pretty much nothing to this. Sorta flat, smells like watered down apple juice, and tastes like nothing. Can beer be bad if it tastes like nothing? Very similar to water, but less refreshing. Hell, I bought it, so I guess I’ll drink it. I could probably put down one of these little barrels in like 3 gulps, so I guess that is what this wide mouth is for. Like mountain dew or something. Can’t approve of beer whose sole reason for existence is to get you drunk.

UnicornBrewing (20) - - DEC 6, 2017
Mickey’s Malt Liquor Big Mouth - A surprise find at Camp Stanley PX, and at 2.80/6 pack amazing bargain. Very satisfying after a day of not so hard work but a sweaty, thirst inducing walk up the hill. The aroma, well, it’s a malt liquor. Corn adjuncts dominate, but reminds of home a bit. No sign of malt liquor in a while, and not a lot of malt in this, despite being the first word in the style description. Kind of bad tasting, like you are ok inflicting self harm. The strength quickly washes that away, and alcoholic bliss starts settling over the hunger pangs, replacing itself over the need to eat. My primary urge is now to buy another six of these and skip dinner. This is the mass produced commercial indica of beers. I should downshift back to Bud or i’m gonna be too high to play softball or call home tonight. The caps have rebus puzzles on em, and not the same ones as Lone Star or Ballantine. They are a bit easier, and I like how they are on larger caps so easy to read. I’m gonna bring em down the the ball field tonight and get everyone turned on to em. Kind of sweet like vanilla. Creamy, sugary, catchy, very smooth. Like someone in a leather sport coat selling car stereos.

rxeight (3278) - Illinois, USA - NOV 16, 2017
12 oz grenade bottle to my Zwanze day stem. I figured a beverage that described itself as fine needed a fine glass for serving. Transparent pale yellow with a sudsy white head. Aroma is sweet corn and the recycling bin after a party where bad pale lager was the drink of choice. Saw dust, and body odor. Taste is sweet and boozy. How they pack so much flavor into 5.6% is a mystery. It’s so bad that I love it.

1.2
nohopspleez (84) - Georgia, USA - NOV 9, 2017
wow, I used to buy this by the truckload with my friends years ago. It didnt seem to be too bad at that time.

Today? wow.......................

I realized this is "malt liquor", whatever the hell THAT is. I do not prefer it

Sharp, not much character, not much for a taste, simply gets you drunk. no thanks.

MBlessing (1607) - Württemberg, GERMANY - NOV 2, 2017
Gelbes Bier schöner schaum im Geruch malzig leicht süß irgendwie künstlich im Geschmack wie ein wässriger klarer Schnaps, leichte süße malz, furchtbar

1.2
DrNosha (2767) - Württemberg, Germany, GERMANY - NOV 2, 2017
Aus der Flasche. Gelbes Bier, heller Schaum. Im Geruch noch nasses Stroh und Getreide schlägt dee Geschmack dann echt alles. Eine grausame Mischung aus billigstem Industriebier und koreanischem Soju. Seltsam alkoholisch. Kornschnaps, Vodka, trotzdem recht wässerig.

blackmansland (1) - - SEP 17, 2017 does not count
Ratebeer you assholes,why didn't my first comment post? Now I have to type this over again,it it's not as great as my first wordings. Most beers taste like carbonated piss,Mickey's taste like a Carbonated light piss. The look is great, like light apple juice. The smell is pleasant, not to bold and strong, like Heineken,and definitely does, not taste like animal piss,like Heineken.
I'm all about the feeling,just like my Kush....mofo. How does it make me feel? Because, I like to feel good. Well, Mickey's makes me feel good,not lazy,not too hazy,and feel good functioning buzz,unless you too too much,ya big dummy. Same as getting too high, all about checks and balances....moderation. On a hot day on my lunch break,or after work; I guzzle a 12 ounce Mickey on an empty stomach and get a nice medium functioning,social buzz. It taste 6 12 ounces to get me drunk. I hate drunken feeling,like I hate Indica feelings. It's all about that motivational Sativa.

camay1997 (75) - patton, California, USA - AUG 27, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 27, 2017 Thick white head atop a golden yellow body. smells of popcorn with a hint of honey . Well, it tastes better than that OE I had that day. Tastes of sweetness and corn. Kind of bitter on the palette. Below average at best...?

mR_fr0g (13657) - Hertfordshire, ENGLAND - JUN 21, 2017
Bottle shared at Cotteridge convention 05/03/2016. Thanks to Macboost and team. A pale yellow fine white head. Aroma is simple pale grains, apple notes. Flavour is composed of berrry, sweet cereal, stale grains. Palate is thin, sweet, highish carbonation. Meh.

1.4
Hopper8 (250) - Holland, Michigan, USA - APR 11, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 6, 2017 This is one of the most putrid things you can do to yourself. Surely there is someone out there than can tolerate this, but it isn't me. This is awful.

Mindwarp (303) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 16, 2017
UPDATED: MAR 20, 2017 Pours a light gold with a small white head. Aroma is of sweet malt and grass. Taste follows the nose with an unappealing aftertaste. Overall, I can check malt liquor off my beer styles.