Mikkeller Santas Little Helper 2012

Mikkeller
Formerly brewed at De Proefbrouwerij

Style: Belgian Strong Ale
Copenhagen, Denmark

RATINGS: 210   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.72/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 330   ABV: 11%
Ingredienser: vand, malt (pale, special-B og chocolate), flækket hvede, mørk candi sirup, humle (northern brewer, hallertauer og styrian goldings), krydderier (appelsinskal og korianderfrø) og gær.

max3517 (19) - North Carolina, USA - DEC 14, 2012
If I could give this beer an 11 I would. It’s perfect. Sorry I’m not so good at explaining what I like and don’t like. But I love Belgian beer and this one is now at the top of my list.

beerbaaron (2046) - Arizona, USA - DEC 13, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 25, 2012 Black, small to medium tan head. Chocolate, some coffee, dark fruit. Spices are subtle. Full body. Excellent balance and finish. Yet to have a Mikkeller beer I wasnt impressed with.

SPDickerman (1315) - Texas, USA - MAR 21, 2013
Pours very dark brown with a small brown head (looks like a stout). Smells like chocolate oranges with subtle hints of pine and spruce. Taste is coriander spiciness, chocolate, hints of orange, and subtle hints of booze. Full-bodied with a slick texture and active mouth-carbonation, Mikkeller Santa’s Little Helper 2012 finishes with subtle hints of spice and sweetness.

Pyrmir (6210) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - DEC 14, 2012
330 ml bottle. Pours nearly black with a full beige head. Aroma of coffee, dark chocolate, dark sugars and roasted malt. Taste rich and well balanced, Dark malts and sugars, not a lot of bitterness. Very pleasant.