Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 Lemonade (MGD Light 64)

overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 33   MEAN: 1.25/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.42/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 84   ABV: 2.8%
Light beer with natural lemon flavor and sucralose

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
dwyerpg (5754) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 15, 2011
Why drink this? Well, maybe you do want to get drunk off of lemonade, which this tastes like very sweet lemonade.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
bluejacket74 (1882) - Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA - MAY 9, 2011
Saw this on the singles shelf at Liquor Barn, figured Id give it a try since Im pretty sure I will never buy a 6 pack of it. 12 ounce bottle, best by date of July 25, 2011 printed on the bottle. Served in a pint glass, the beer pours a hazy straw gold color with a small white head that went away quickly. Small bit of lacing left on the glass. The brew smells like lemon candy, but not fresh lemons or lemonade. Doesnt smell bad, but it doesnt smell good either. However, the taste is not good at all. It tastes like bad watery diet lemon soda with a weird diet cola-like bittersweet aftertaste. Mouthfeel/body is light, its somewhat watery and is well carbonated. Its also a bit coating. I felt like I was drinking a really bad diet cola and not a beer. I cant imagine this product staying on the market very long, I dont think even hardcore BMC light beer drinkers would enjoy this very much. I finished my bottle, but I cant say I liked it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
twindadplus2 (682) - Wisconsin, USA - MAY 8, 2011
All thats really left after trying this are questions; why did they use 64 as the base when it already has no beer flavor? What kind of flavoring did they add because I barely even pick up a lemon taste? With no beer flavor and no lemon flavor what is there? You might as well just drink a flavored carbonated water.