RATINGS: 361   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 90   ABV: 3%
Fresh Crisp Flavor

1.2
CUJO (383) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - JUL 15, 2009
I agree with Ungstrup on this one... I would hate to eye my calories and be subjected to this beer on a reuglar basis. Much like its older brother, MGD, however a bit more metallic...

Ungstrup (38867) - Citizen of the universe, DENMARK - JUL 7, 2009
Bottled. A light golden beer with a huge lazing white head. The aroma has skunky notes of brewing cereal and lack of malt. The flavor is sweet with skunky notes of brewing cereal as well as light notes of malt, leading to a dry and lightly bitter finish. The mouthfeel is flat. I’m glad I’m not on a diet.

mansquito (7127) - Nueva York, New York, USA - JUL 7, 2009
Tastes like water with a modicum of beer flavor. It barely deserves to be called beer. In fact, with a 3 percent abv it doesn’t even deserve to be called a pale lager. Still though, it isn’t really offensive, so it deserves some points.

1.1
00cobraR (1103) - Greensboro, North Carolina, USA - JUL 4, 2009
it wasnt disgusting. clear bottle didnt bother to pour. tasted like watered down beer. not much here.

Pwn3d (1958) - Manhattan, New York, USA - JUL 3, 2009
12oz bottle @ The Cellar in Long Lake NY. A new level of wateriness has been achieved with this drink.. I wouldnt even call it beer. Tastes like lager flavored seltzer water.

kyzr (1602) - Montana, USA - JUN 30, 2009
Pale gold pour, nose of really nothing. Flavor is very weak, grain, not even macro sweetness that I expected. Body is thin and watery.

mattmc1973 (479) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - JUN 27, 2009
12 oz bottle. Ugh, this was brutal. Pale gold, no aroma, extremely watery taste with no real flavor. A bit of grain I guess, but that’s it. God, this was crappy. A bit of my soul retreated from my body when this beer entered it.

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - JUN 24, 2009
Watery cardboard aroma and flavor, piss yellow pour. Typical macrobrew siwill but with only 64 calories!!!

rayg1 (597) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUN 19, 2009
Wow here goes, light pale pour, NO aroma, seriously nothing. Um watery sorta grassy grainy taste. Doesn’t really taste like much. Ok whatever.

0.8
hombrepalo (1972) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2009
Ohhh God! Had a taste of this from my fiance’s friend. Just a taste, would never have this again. Pale pour, urine like color. Smell is faint corn and rye. Taste is seltzer water with a few drops of regular MGD. 64 calories means 1/4th of a real beer with water. Probable should not have rated this but I had it and wanted to keep track of ALL beers.