RATINGS: 376   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 90   ABV: 3%
Fresh Crisp Flavor

SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 29, 2009
sampled at Specs from a cute taster chick . .. crisp and light graininess .. . pours an absolutely clear lightest hue of yellow .. clean finish, but like eating a hotdog that is only 1/1000 inch big .. i could get drunker huffing air from france .. .

buckeyebeerman (10) - Ohio, USA - MAR 25, 2009
went to a party at cavies. liked the beer. reminded me of an IPA. thanks cavie

maniac (3800) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - MAR 24, 2009
Bottle on 02/07/2009. Very clear pale golden body with a medium frothy white head that quickly dissipates. Light honey aroma with faint graininess. Very slight toasty flavor with a touch of carbonic bite. Very light body with fairly high carbonation. Basically this is soda water with alcohol. There’s nothing offensive here, but there’s not a whole lot here to begin with.

0.6
CanIHave4Beers (4187) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - MAR 23, 2009
To quote Da Yoopers "Free beer, free beer, that’s my favorite brand, if I didn’t have to buy it, it’s the best beer in the land, warm flat funky, it don’t matter to me. The greatest beer in the whole land’s the one you buy for me" I never thought I would ever feel so lied to by da yoopers.

0.7
raginghophead (12) - USA - MAR 22, 2009
Why not just have a seltzer water? The beer has basically the same consistency and taste. Gives macro beers a bad name (as if it can get any worse).

0.8
blankboy (7689) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 19, 2009
Bottle (12oz) shared with HogTownHarry, garthicus, GregClow, jerc & mabel -- c/o swoopjones. Pours a very pale yellow-gold (almost green) with a spare diminishing white head. Aroma: Whoa! Rancid garbage with vegetables and grain -- awful! Flavour: Watery and almost flavourless, what is there sucks. Grainy vegetal finish. Light bodied. Total garbage.

3Faveryrogue (181) - Aslip, Illinois, USA - MAR 19, 2009
This is crap. Fizzy beer-like water. No taste. Frederick Miller is rolling in his grave. I think he’s dead. Or is he just a fictional character, like the Marlboro man? Either way, this goes great with breakfast, and could probably sneak one with lunch. If your boss asks you if you had a beer, you won’t be lying when you say no. And when you actually care about the calories in your beer, you have a serious alcohol problem. Call AA and Jenny Craig.

0.7
morrdt (715) - Jacksonville, Florida, USA - MAR 18, 2009
12 oz. single bottle from Total wine here in Jacksonville. They weren’t even going to sell me a single bottle - but then I pointed out that you are going to make me pay for a fuckin’ six pack to taste this so called beer? Manager agreed, got the beer single for 99 cents. Pale gold color with no head, aroma is light corn, taste is all water and nothing to specific. I don’t know why you would ever waste your time drinking this horse piss. Terrible beer, stay far far far away from this.

markwise (5441) - North of Tampa, Florida, USA - MAR 16, 2009
Wow. Had some left over after having macro-loving friends over (I have to say that I spent NO money on this). Pours crystal clear yellow with bone white head. Nose is corn and maybe a hop or two. Flavor is all fizz, there really is nothing to it. It’s like yellow seltzer water. My drain even burped when I poured it down...

bigrond (1499) - factoryville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 13, 2009
3%???? Why not drink water? This is barely beer. I’m not usre why this was even considered to be made in the first place. I’m not even sure a girl would drink this.