RATINGS: 362   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 90   ABV: 3%
Fresh Crisp Flavor

TXBadger (2811) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 5, 2014
Kind of embarrassed I’ve had this, but I have. Very watered down without much flavor of anything in it.

wxman (1840) - O’Fallon, Illinois, USA - JUN 1, 2014
Pours a bright clear pale gold with a so-so white head. Minor lacing. Grassy aroma. Taste is sweet pale malt and corn grits, then nothing. Well balanced, but watery. Taste is very brief with some dryness in the throat after the swallow. Refreshing, I suppose, but so is water.

1.2
Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - MAY 31, 2014
As I’m about to review this, I’m already thinking of that damn song. Sucks to be me, let’s get this over with so I can move on. I’ve had this more than enough times in my life in a pint glass and a pilsener, there isn’t much difference. The appearance was a super light watery looking yellow color. Fast rising bubbles appeared into the quickly dissolving head. There was no lacing. The smell was cooked corn if that. The taste didn’t really have anything. It had a super watery finish. On the palate, it was more than light, this thing defined it. Overall, well, its a Light Lager. Miller did what they wanted to do, produce a low calorie water with light "beer-like" qualities about it.

CpyNPrnT (620) - Indiana, USA - APR 6, 2014
Aroma is...Taste is... Overall, there is hardly anything to this beer. Cutting calories sure, but not much else. Barely resembles an MGD (which I do enjoy).

1.1
jde123 (775) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - MAR 29, 2014
I think it has been rebranded, and I tend to like the new slightly retro branding on the cans. Flavorless beer, drink enough and you’ll get drunk and not consume as many calories as normal...or so the adverts go... who knows.

0.6
Aubrey (3516) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAR 11, 2014
My mother-in-law left one of these in my fridge, so I thought I’d taste a few ounces before throwing it out. It looks like watered-down apple juice and it is virtually headless. It has a bit of carbonation up front, but it turns watery toward the finish, and it’s incredibly thin -- similar to carbonated water. Flavor-wise, it really doesn’t have much to offer. There are weak notes of corn, syrup/sugar and tobacco, but they’re faint (probably a good thing). Bitterness is barely discernible. After my fourth sip, I had had enough, and it was beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. What a lifeless and vapid beer.

0.9
LeonardoSV (3) - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - MAR 7, 2014 does not count
Sucks. You would be better off with water rather than this... I wouldn’t even call it beer... "dirty water". Still does what it promises though, having a low calorie profile and whatever, so that’s why I give it a higher score.

bobbert (10) - - MAR 3, 2014
This will receive ones across the board. The only reason it get a higher score overall is due to the cheap price and only having 64 calories.

1.3
bstaff88 (12) - Cumberland, Maryland, USA - FEB 21, 2014
12oz. can poured into a Samuel Adams glass Appearance: Pours a 1 finger white head that disappears quickly. yellowish clear. hardly any color Smell: almost nothing maybe a bit of corn. Taste: Nothing much some very slight corn sweetness, good bit of carbonation, very clean finish like a club soda. Nothing bad because there really isn’t anything there, better than cheaper full beers. Mouthfeel: very light and clean like club soda. It feels perfect. Overall: Nothing bad about this beer it just taste like a slightly sweet club soda. No off flavors (because there really is no flavors). If you’re out of water and you need to hydrate its that next best thing. If you want to taste anything (good or bad) try something else

jtclockwork (17070) - , New Jersey, USA - FEB 16, 2014
Backlog. Pours pale yellow - very light. Nose and taste is basically light barley water with touch of metal. Almost nothing. Ultra thin bodied. Bland.