overall
RATINGS: 2162   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.61/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Representing a true innovation in American brewing, MGD's patented cold-filtered process fashions the smooth drinkability of draft beer available in bottles and cans.

parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
A lot better than the other American Bud. Not the best in the world but a decent beer

chaseandjoel (9) - Transcona, Manitoba, CANADA - FEB 22, 2002 does not count
Excellent!!! so smooth! great tasting very attractive bottle, however a twist off cap would be more convenient when you are on 11 out of 12

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
This is the beer I buy when the people I don’t like visit. Unless I can find Miller High Life. If you drink this stuff everyday you’ll definitely lose all taste sensory.

quiksilverxtc99 (99) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
Better than Bud. Nowhere near as good as Yuengling. However, easy to drink and is refreshing; smooth, but not complex at all, which is good news for partiers.

estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - FEB 19, 2002
Many years ago, I was broke and a friend bought the beer, and he chose this. I took one sip and could not continue. Now, this was in the days that I could stomach Budweiser. I could not in good conscience give Bud anything but the lowest available rating, but I wish that there was some way to rate this ... product ... lower. This does not deserve the appellation ’beer’.

achtungpv (264) - Austin, Texas, USA - FEB 16, 2002
This was my favorite circa age 19 in ’91...my friend Chris and I would get a 12-pack each every friday night to chug before going out. I don’t think I’ve been able to drink half a bottle since then.

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
Good cheap beer for drinking games. Highly suggested for shotguning, or funneling

0.8
PBOYNY (316) - Westchester, New York, USA - FEB 11, 2002
THIS BEER IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT ON EARTH, WHAT IS WITH THE SULFUR SMELL? TASTES LIKE A VAT OF SWEATING CHEMICALS. DO THEY BREW THIS STUFF IN A WASTEDUMP? BEWARE OF THE AWFUL FEELING IT LEAVES IN YOUR STOMACH AND THE RINGING IN YOUR HEAD. THIS STUFF SURELY CAUSES CANCER!!

1.3
argo0 (14127) - Washington DC, USA - FEB 11, 2002
One of the best of the macrobrews. Unfortunately, this isn’t saying much.

1.3
mitch3499 (45) - APO, California, USA - FEB 11, 2002
This beer taste’s like it has been filtered through a wet dog’s ass hair!!!!!!