RATINGS: 473   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

HuskerTan (2337) - Ravenna, Nebraska, USA - JAN 3, 2016
Can. A- Grains, cereal, slightly sweet. A- Yellow color, clear liquid, white head. T- Sweet corn, cereal, slightly sweet. P- Light body, average texture, medium carbonation, boring finish. O- I knew about High Life but the fact that Miller went as low as a High Life light I figured had to be the worst thing ever. My mom gave me one and I obliged to take it because it’s my mom. All be damned. This is somehow nothing entirely repulsive and a disaster. Not much flavor but surprisingly not at all skunky, even when it warmed it remained easy enough to drink. I suppose I could drink this if given a free one or to mix with tomato juice as cheap as it is. Honestly maybe one of the better pale lagers I’ve had. If it’s ice cold it’s not bad at all.

lechap (3) - Hillsboro, Alabama, USA - NOV 21, 2015 does not count
Never been a light beer drinker but have enjoyed Miller High Life for years. A while back I could only find the light and discovered it has the same crisp flavor I like with less alcohol and calories. So that’s what I keep on hand for when I don’t want a Guinness Draught or a Belhaven Scottish Ale. Love that it keeps its head for the duration.

1.1
Turboninja (822) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 14, 2015
[email protected] Tavern, Cleveland, USA. Worse than Lapin Kulta. Much worse. This really reflects the state of the country.

NJBarstool (35) - Rockaway, New Jersey, USA - OCT 14, 2015
People. We need to judge these beers properly. Judge Miller High Life Light against other light American Lagers. Is it watery? Yes, it should be. It’s a light lager. Does it lack a distinctive aroma? Yes. Is it the smoothest going down beer above 4.25 abv? I think so Is it extremely refreshing? I think so Can you buy 30 cans for 16.99? yup Can I drink half that case in a few hours and go about my business? No comment What light beer is better? I don’t know Why is the ratebeer score for this so brutal? Because y’all dont know what youre talking about

daveb14 (1) - Illinois, USA - SEP 1, 2015 does not count
A great hot weather, beach, boat or everyday drinking beer especially if you are going to have a few. More taste than Miller Lite, sweeter, not bitter and not as "dry"; it tastes tons better out of a bottle than out of a can, almost like a totally different beer.

TnMan (2) - Etowah, Tennessee, USA - JUL 19, 2015 does not count
Overall a great light beer, we enjoy them every time we can find in on the shelves here in Tennessee. Sometimes it is VERY difficult to find, it is usually sold out!

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - JUL 16, 2015
Not good, flavored water that only has one redeeming feature. Served very cold it takes care of a beer thirst on a very hot day. Other than that, avoid

beer_rookie (635) - Arkansas, USA - JUN 5, 2015
From a 32 oz can. I hate those. They spill everywhere.

Pours a light golden color. Head heavy. Short lived. Lots of lacing. With 32oz there’s enough to pour multiple glasses. Each glass I have a good bit of head foam left in the glass on the bottom.

Aroma is very light. Almost none at all. But I do detect some barley and corn. Cardboard and bread. But it’s clean.

Taste is more of the same. It’s very clean. It’s very grainy. It’s sweet. It’s watery, very watery. In fact, it could be they bottled the rinse water from cleaning the plant. I’m not saying it’s bad. Sometimes I want a beer that I can drink without thinking too much.

Mouthfeel is very drinkable. I guess that comes from the wateriness. I’d rather drink this than a lot of tap water I’ve seen. There’s a twinge of bitterness in the finish, but I’ll assume that it’s hops. Still, it finishes super clean.

Overall, I like it. It’s pretty good. It’s the perfect wind down beer. If I’m going to mow the lawn, I’m going to drink this, not some fancy craft beer. That’s a waste of craft beer! It has a purpose, and this is perfect for those times. It’s cheap, it’s light, and it’s not terrible.

1.1
Jabah (509) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 28, 2015
IMO...its better than the Miller High Life...but mainly because since it’s watered down not quite as skunky in aroma and taste. A lawnmower beer.....barely. Looks like pee, tastes like water and grain. That should pretty much sum it up.

PhatCatt (87) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - FEB 6, 2015
UPDATED: MAR 23, 2016 First sips gave me an impression of MGD. The mouthfeel is grainy. It is has the likeness of an improved and better version of "Lite" beer. Refreshing too.