RATINGS: 475   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - SEP 2, 2002
mmm water. Water that puts blood in my urine. This truly is the champagne of beers, if champagne is filtered through a sweaty jock strap and tastes like Joe piscapo's bile. (Note im only speculating that Joe Piscapo secretes miller high life, in all honesty i think his body would have shut down on itself years ago if this were the truth). Why does miller continue to sell the same beer just in different bottles? Why do people buy it? Why doesn't God send thunderbolts down with furious prejudice? RE RATE: THIS STUFF SMELLS LIKE TAR AND ALMOST MADE ME THROW UP 13 DOLLARS WORTH OF VEAL!! Why do people find it necessary to leave this livation in my fridge whilst drinking everything good?

hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - AUG 14, 2002
Well, since this beer has generated a little heat on the forum lately, since I've recently been recalibrating my macro ratings, and since up here, such stuff is easier to get than strong belgians, here we go: This is not the best light "beer" I know about - that is made in Detroit by the Stoney Creek folks, but it does have a splash of toastiness to edge its staler malt characteristics. There may even be a hop or two in here, unless that faint burned rubber, electrical cord taste is from something else. And of course, all of this is a stretch, because it's pretty tough to taste much of anything. Ah RateBeer. Once you caused me to go in search of greatness but now, in my exile, you cause me to experiment with whatever comes to hand.

1.1
SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 3, 2002
Not a fan of the regular High Life, and this one was even worse. Tastes like rice, which I never think is acceptable. Otherwise it's another crappy American beer. Yuck.

papajijo (22) - USA - AUG 2, 2002
Same with High Life, Miller High Life Light is an exceptional beer. I like it because its cheap, tastes good, and gets me drunk. I can also use it as a 'just chilling' beer. Its a good one.

adamcbowman (57) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - AUG 2, 2002
Since I really enjoy Miller High Life, I enjoyed this one also. Great tasting for a light beer and not too bad on the ol wallet either. You may think you've never seen it, but take a look closer in the beer isle and you'll notice it's there. Try it, it may surprise you.

awaller05 (305) - Sharon, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 18, 2002
I keep asking myself if somebody like stirred a charred peice of wood through the brew kettles. What is that nasty aftertaste

Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 17, 2002
Miller High life is one of the best. But light beer is just not good. They should stop making it all together. They went and took a great beer like miller high life and watered it down to the grade just slightly superior to a Budweiser product.

ClarkVV (6961) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 10, 2003 it takes away some of the bite, so thats a good thing and is dirt cheap, so its a good party choice, one im proud to have made many a time. . .

1.1
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUL 3, 2002
This stuff is like all foam. I know that every time I opened a bottle, it seemed like the foam just sat on top of the beer. It was not impressive in the least. One of my buddies swore by High Life and because he was overweight, he thought that Light was going to change his life. Needless to say it didn't, and it didn't change our buying habits either... we never bought it again.

0.8
swamptours (28) - Romulus, Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2002
Never really cared for light beers. This is no exception to the rule.......