RATINGS: 488   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

rynoSx's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
rynoSx (29) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - OCT 13, 2004
Definately not it Big Brother. But it is good enough to be purchased if you are getting a bunch of College kids drunk who have no money.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ronritter (475) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 23, 2016
Cut and paste all these mass produced beers would have a hard time telling any of them apart

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerRenter76 (898) - Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2016
High life thats watered down, for a light beer its not too bad, looks, smells, tastes, and finish like any other light. The price is pretty good,thats about it..

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - MAR 7, 2016
From bottle many moons ago...easy drinking light beer...taste is ok...not skunky mostly just grain...refreshing but taste is minimal...ok

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
HuskerTan (2076) - Kearney, Nebraska, USA - JAN 3, 2016
Can. A- Grains, cereal, slightly sweet. A- Yellow color, clear liquid, white head. T- Sweet corn, cereal, slightly sweet. P- Light body, average texture, medium carbonation, boring finish. O- I knew about High Life but the fact that Miller went as low as a High Life light I figured had to be the worst thing ever. My mom gave me one and I obliged to take it because its my mom. All be damned. This is somehow nothing entirely repulsive and a disaster. Not much flavor but surprisingly not at all skunky, even when it warmed it remained easy enough to drink. I suppose I could drink this if given a free one or to mix with tomato juice as cheap as it is. Honestly maybe one of the better pale lagers Ive had. If its ice cold its not bad at all.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
lechap (3) - Hillsboro, Alabama, USA - NOV 21, 2015 does not count
Never been a light beer drinker but have enjoyed Miller High Life for years. A while back I could only find the light and discovered it has the same crisp flavor I like with less alcohol and calories. So thats what I keep on hand for when I dont want a Guinness Draught or a Belhaven Scottish Ale. Love that it keeps its head for the duration.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Turboninja (705) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 14, 2015
[email protected] Tavern, Cleveland, USA. Worse than Lapin Kulta. Much worse. This really reflects the state of the country.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
NJBarstool (31) - Rockaway, New Jersey, USA - OCT 14, 2015
People. We need to judge these beers properly. Judge Miller High Life Light against other light American Lagers. Is it watery? Yes, it should be. Its a light lager. Does it lack a distinctive aroma? Yes. Is it the smoothest going down beer above 4.25 abv? I think so Is it extremely refreshing? I think so Can you buy 30 cans for 16.99? yup Can I drink half that case in a few hours and go about my business? No comment What light beer is better? I dont know Why is the ratebeer score for this so brutal? Because yall dont know what youre talking about

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
daveb14 (1) - Illinois, USA - SEP 1, 2015 does not count
A great hot weather, beach, boat or everyday drinking beer especially if you are going to have a few. More taste than Miller Lite, sweeter, not bitter and not as "dry"; it tastes tons better out of a bottle than out of a can, almost like a totally different beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
TnMan (2) - Etowah, Tennessee, USA - JUL 19, 2015 does not count
Overall a great light beer, we enjoy them every time we can find in on the shelves here in Tennessee. Sometimes it is VERY difficult to find, it is usually sold out!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
ordybill (1623) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - JUL 16, 2015
Not good, flavored water that only has one redeeming feature. Served very cold it takes care of a beer thirst on a very hot day. Other than that, avoid