RATINGS: 473   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

Fatehunter's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Fatehunter (2603) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - DEC 10, 2012
From the 32 oz. can. Into a tulip glass. Three fingers of head, low retention rate. Almost clear (lightest straw color) body. Smells like my breath after a night of drinking light beers. Kinda grainy but in the worst way. Taste sickly sweet with a mild grain. Watery and lacking flavor. Light body with moderate carbonation. The Champagne of Beers should not be done in a "Light" version.

1.1
jonas (7986) - Garching b. München, GERMANY - OCT 4, 2017
Old backlog rating, Victoria/Vancouver may 2006: Boiled rice aroma. Pale golden, low head. Pure water.

DWestrick (803) - Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA - SEP 8, 2017
oh boy - revisiting old beers i've had. this is a very not good, really bad beer

commonmac (1313) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - AUG 13, 2017
12oz can supplied by the dad during family reunion. Poured into glass because who doesn’t want to be a little classy while they drink some fine domestic beer? Color is uninspiring...looks like something that comes out of you after consumption if you know what I mean. Nose is grainy and kind of metallic. Taste is basically what you would expect...plenty of grainy, cereal characteristics. Little to no finish to be found. It’s crisp so that’s one compliment I can give it. Very generic. This reminds me of beer I may have tried as a kid that inspired some sort of statement like "I’m never going to drink beer when I get older". I would prefer the full on caloric option.

gville (1) - - JUL 17, 2017 does not count
As good or better than any light beers that I have tried, and reasonable price. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

JohananaV2 (278) - Hurst, Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2017
I don't mind highlife, but I'm not going out of my way to drink it. Gives me bad hang overs ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

torn8dos (1) - Arlingtion, Alabama, USA - JUN 22, 2017 does not count
For a light beer drinking this one as a daily staple bread in a can you can’t go wrong. It is the champagne of light beers for certain. You can buy 30 cans for $20 bucks or 24 bottles for 20$ bucks and served extra cold it hits the spot after mowing the lawn or cleaning the pool every single time period!!!!

rdixon77 (2948) - Georgia, USA - JUN 5, 2017
Haven’t rated this? Drank so much. Yup. Regular generically sad pale lager - light style. Oh well, it has its place.

Ronritter (874) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 23, 2016
Cut and paste all these mass produced beers would have a hard time telling any of them apart

BeerRenter76 (1029) - Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2016
High life thats watered down, for a light beer its not too bad, looks, smells, tastes, and finish like any other light. The price is pretty good,thats about it..

johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - MAR 7, 2016
From bottle many moons ago...easy drinking light beer...taste is ok...not skunky mostly just grain...refreshing but taste is minimal...ok