RATINGS: 484   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
The low-cal version of Miller High Life.

gville (1) - - JUL 17, 2017 does not count
As good or better than any light beers that I have tried, and reasonable price. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
JohananaV2 (155) - - JUL 2, 2017
I don't mind highlife, but I'm not going out of my way to drink it. Gives me bad hang overs ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

torn8dos (1) - Arlingtion, Alabama, USA - JUN 22, 2017 does not count
For a light beer drinking this one as a daily staple bread in a can you can’t go wrong. It is the champagne of light beers for certain. You can buy 30 cans for $20 bucks or 24 bottles for 20$ bucks and served extra cold it hits the spot after mowing the lawn or cleaning the pool every single time period!!!!

1.4
rdixon77 (2829) - Georgia, USA - JUN 5, 2017
Haven’t rated this? Drank so much. Yup. Regular generically sad pale lager - light style. Oh well, it has its place.

Ronritter (726) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 23, 2016
Cut and paste all these mass produced beers would have a hard time telling any of them apart

1.4
BeerRenter76 (1014) - Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2016
High life thats watered down, for a light beer its not too bad, looks, smells, tastes, and finish like any other light. The price is pretty good,thats about it..

johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - MAR 7, 2016
From bottle many moons ago...easy drinking light beer...taste is ok...not skunky mostly just grain...refreshing but taste is minimal...ok

HuskerTan (2201) - Ravenna, Nebraska, USA - JAN 3, 2016
Can. A- Grains, cereal, slightly sweet. A- Yellow color, clear liquid, white head. T- Sweet corn, cereal, slightly sweet. P- Light body, average texture, medium carbonation, boring finish. O- I knew about High Life but the fact that Miller went as low as a High Life light I figured had to be the worst thing ever. My mom gave me one and I obliged to take it because it’s my mom. All be damned. This is somehow nothing entirely repulsive and a disaster. Not much flavor but surprisingly not at all skunky, even when it warmed it remained easy enough to drink. I suppose I could drink this if given a free one or to mix with tomato juice as cheap as it is. Honestly maybe one of the better pale lagers I’ve had. If it’s ice cold it’s not bad at all.

lechap (3) - Hillsboro, Alabama, USA - NOV 21, 2015 does not count
Never been a light beer drinker but have enjoyed Miller High Life for years. A while back I could only find the light and discovered it has the same crisp flavor I like with less alcohol and calories. So that’s what I keep on hand for when I don’t want a Guinness Draught or a Belhaven Scottish Ale. Love that it keeps its head for the duration.

1.1
Turboninja (710) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 14, 2015
[email protected] Tavern, Cleveland, USA. Worse than Lapin Kulta. Much worse. This really reflects the state of the country.