RATINGS: 1936   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - JUN 22, 2002
if a god exsist this is his thoughless demise for the human race.

Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 21, 2002
OK taste, Good price, and OK appearance. This beer is OK, but don’t mix it with Blatz. If you do contact your doctor immediately

smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
I can remember seeing many an ice chest filled with this stuff as a kid. It was the first beer I ’snuck’ so it holds a soft spot in my heart. Having said that, I moved on.

Aurelius (5335) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Egads! Have I not rated Miller High Life?!?! I’ve certainly bought my share of Miller! $2.19 for 4 tallboys down at the Petro station! This is lawnmower beer at it’s pinnacle! It has a certain funk to it, and a flavor profile that’s laden with corn and adjuncts. Not particularly hoppy, and clings to the palate. I use this frequently for marinade. For some reason, I have a soft spot for MHL...

0.8
Schroppfy (2360) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JUN 18, 2002
An absolutley foul chemical revolting grassy gassy assy aroma. Every grainy smell that you can imagine that should not be in a beer’s aroma wafted from this taster. I wanted to find something in here to like...after all I rate Bud, Pabst and other American Standards relatively high (1.7ish), but not this one.

0.7
muzzlehatch (4959) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 17, 2002
More offensive than either MGD or Lite; is that enough info for you?

0.7
srqbeerman99 (15) - sarasota, Florida, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Used to drink alot of it before I knew better. Has a funky after taste I can’t quite put a finger on. If you have a choice, choose something else!

frankbooth (6) - Lynn, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 15, 2002 does not count
Eh. Not too much flavor, a little too much carbonation. But its cheap and palatable. MGD has more taste and heft to it

0.8
MrRomero (1976) - Nolanville, USA - JUN 14, 2002
In high school (20 years ago) this was the shit. Quart bottles from the drive-in liquor store. Worthless nowadays.

1.3
weusebio (69) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUN 9, 2002
Champagne of Beers? How about the Week Old Goat’s Piss of Beers. I still don’t see how anyone could drink this stuff.