RATINGS: 1983   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
I can remember seeing many an ice chest filled with this stuff as a kid. It was the first beer I snuck so it holds a soft spot in my heart. Having said that, I moved on.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Aurelius (5178) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Egads! Have I not rated Miller High Life?!?! Ive certainly bought my share of Miller! $2.19 for 4 tallboys down at the Petro station! This is lawnmower beer at its pinnacle! It has a certain funk to it, and a flavor profile thats laden with corn and adjuncts. Not particularly hoppy, and clings to the palate. I use this frequently for marinade. For some reason, I have a soft spot for MHL...

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Schroppfy (2360) - Łdż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JUN 18, 2002
An absolutley foul chemical revolting grassy gassy assy aroma. Every grainy smell that you can imagine that should not be in a beers aroma wafted from this taster. I wanted to find something in here to like...after all I rate Bud, Pabst and other American Standards relatively high (1.7ish), but not this one.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
muzzlehatch (4911) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 17, 2002
More offensive than either MGD or Lite; is that enough info for you?

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
srqbeerman99 (15) - sarasota, Florida, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Used to drink alot of it before I knew better. Has a funky after taste I cant quite put a finger on. If you have a choice, choose something else!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
frankbooth (6) - Lynn, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 15, 2002 does not count
Eh. Not too much flavor, a little too much carbonation. But its cheap and palatable. MGD has more taste and heft to it

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
MrRomero (1976) - Nolanville, USA - JUN 14, 2002
In high school (20 years ago) this was the shit. Quart bottles from the drive-in liquor store. Worthless nowadays.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mattduling (64) - Fairmont, West Virginia, USA - JUN 12, 2002
FRICKIN AWEFUL!!!!!

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
weusebio (69) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUN 9, 2002
Champagne of Beers? How about the Week Old Goats Piss of Beers. I still dont see how anyone could drink this stuff.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
adamcbowman (57) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - JUN 6, 2002
Possibly my favorite beer, great tasting, cans are great, bottles are better. If your looking for a good beer for a cheap price cant go wrong with the this one the chapagne of beers. Great brew.