RATINGS: 1937   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

0.8
Hugerat (452) - somerville, Massachusetts, USA - APR 24, 2002
Hey, as far as macros go it’s far from the worst, and often at a price cheaper even than Natty or Beast.

GeorgeMcFly99 (4) - Wisconsin, USA - APR 24, 2002 does not count
As I drink this pissbeer, I’m trying not to puke.

sethdude (706) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 22, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 29, 2003 why would anybody go to the trouble to urinate in a can?

guinness4life (37) - USA - APR 20, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 21, 2004 Quite possibly the worst beer I’ve ever head in my life. It’s a bad american beer similar to Milwaukee’s Best but worse (shockingly)due to the worst aftertaste ever. Undrinkable. Overpriced too.

spillway99 (1) - USA - APR 20, 2002 does not count
The Champagne Of Beers They would not say it if it was not true

peyote99 (3) - USA - APR 20, 2002 does not count
This beer is good. I am tired of beer snobs trying to put this beer down.

1.1
bbrock81 (317) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - APR 20, 2002
For a macro, this isn’t the worst you can find. I know that isn’t saying much, but if you’re looking at the Miller’s, this is probably the best one to get.

Phrozt99 (12) - USA - APR 18, 2002
After tasting High Life, I was moved to try my own feces. Poop isn’t much for taste, but at least it gets rid of the nasty nasty taste of miller high life.

JFGrind (2047) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 18, 2002
I enjoy drinking Miller High Life....there I said it. I Always have always enjoyed the High Life and sfter drinking it again I still do. Do yourself a favor a buy bottles over cans, it’ll taste better.

0.7
VA Homebrewer (525) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - APR 15, 2002
Same disgusting crystal clear straw color every macro has with no lasting head. Just a touch of sweetness, but it isn’t malt sweetness. Slight bitter finish. This is to beer as champale is to champagne. The amazing thing is that they make light and ice versions of this crap.