RATINGS: 1937   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - APR 13, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 This beer is certainly better than most give it credit for. It is after all, "The Champaign of Beers". This is my favorite American Macrobrew. Nice slightly sweet flavor. "Always smooth, never bitter" just about hits it on the head. Excellent budget beer and great with most American cuisine.

0.7
chug18799 (36) - Lakewood, Ohio, USA - APR 10, 2002
Absolute piss, High Life’s head fizzles away like it’s soda, which is a good precursor to its taste. Good for chugging, though.

1.3
Aggie80 (818) - Michigan, USA - APR 9, 2002
Mega Brew that I don’t like. I actually prefer Miller Light to this. Champagne of beers? NOT! Bit of bitter aftertaste and the bottles just look funny.

TheOrange (479) - Kent, Ohio, USA - APR 8, 2002
Typical American Macro beer. I’ve had a few but at some places this is the best thing to be had... I try to stay out of those places.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 8, 2002
As far a mass produced cheap beer goes, this has to be my favorite. The price is right and it has a less noticable metallic, water, and cereal taste to it. Easy to go down, but definitely not something to savor.

maxhits (172) - Pico Rivera, California, USA - APR 8, 2002
Moderate amount of carbonation and a firm, thick head. This beer is a little on the sweet side and it has a finish that lingers on the palate with a slight corn-taste finish.

Tom Servo (424) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - APR 7, 2002
Champagne? Maybe for winos and frat boys, but those of us who are more civilized try and drink things that don’t taste like they’ve been in someone’s urethra.

mrheroguy99 (1) - USA - APR 6, 2002 does not count
I’m in high school and the chicks even like it so....

JPDIPSO (6223) - Wauwatosa, USA - APR 5, 2002
UPDATED: APR 28, 2004 As an american standard, most likely my favorite. While I agree that in the grand scale of beers this is not even close to the top, but per style about as good as it gets. If fresh, great white head with nice lace. If poured correctly the over-carbonation is released. The malt and corn flavors are well bananced with the flavor and bittering hops. The one thing I like with this beer as compared to others in this style is that there is actually some yeast character in this one. A great low priced summer grilling session beer.

duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 4, 2002
Prefer the lite version, this is painfully carbonated.