RATINGS: 1791   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

JFGrind (2073) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 18, 2002
I enjoy drinking Miller High Life....there I said it. I Always have always enjoyed the High Life and sfter drinking it again I still do. Do yourself a favor a buy bottles over cans, it'll taste better.

0.7
VA Homebrewer (524) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - APR 15, 2002
Same disgusting crystal clear straw color every macro has with no lasting head. Just a touch of sweetness, but it isn't malt sweetness. Slight bitter finish. This is to beer as champale is to champagne. The amazing thing is that they make light and ice versions of this crap.

beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - APR 13, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 This beer is certainly better than most give it credit for. It is after all, "The Champaign of Beers". This is my favorite American Macrobrew. Nice slightly sweet flavor. "Always smooth, never bitter" just about hits it on the head. Excellent budget beer and great with most American cuisine.

michael-pollack (4959) - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 13, 2002
.................... .................. ........

0.7
chug18799 (36) - Lakewood, Ohio, USA - APR 10, 2002
Absolute piss, High Life's head fizzles away like it's soda, which is a good precursor to its taste. Good for chugging, though.

1.3
Aggie80 (831) - Michigan, USA - APR 9, 2002
Mega Brew that I don't like. I actually prefer Miller Light to this. Champagne of beers? NOT! Bit of bitter aftertaste and the bottles just look funny.

TheOrange (479) - Kent, Ohio, USA - APR 8, 2002
Typical American Macro beer. I've had a few but at some places this is the best thing to be had... I try to stay out of those places.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 8, 2002
As far a mass produced cheap beer goes, this has to be my favorite. The price is right and it has a less noticable metallic, water, and cereal taste to it. Easy to go down, but definitely not something to savor.

maxhits (172) - Pico Rivera, California, USA - APR 8, 2002
Moderate amount of carbonation and a firm, thick head. This beer is a little on the sweet side and it has a finish that lingers on the palate with a slight corn-taste finish.

Tom Servo (424) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - APR 7, 2002
Champagne? Maybe for winos and frat boys, but those of us who are more civilized try and drink things that don't taste like they've been in someone's urethra.