RATINGS: 1995   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 6, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 30, 2003 This is one of the first beers I ever had. You can't dis it, it's the champange of beers.

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - FEB 5, 2002
What can you say about Miller High Life. Everyone’s first beer. If I’m not mistaken, years ago, wasn’t it priced and positioned to compete with Budweiser? Now it’s a cheap beer. And why is it so much more drinkable in bottles, even more so than other beers? I NEVER buy this stuff in cans, and would barely take a free one. The tall glass bottles that it comes in now are cool. A good fishing beer, but overall not very good.

LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Very reliable and drinkable. Party time beer. Cheap nuff said.

TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Looks like a light beer, and it smells like one too. The taste isn’t great, and it is kind of watery. I thought this wasn’t a lite beer? Oh well, it does the trick.

1.4
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
The first beer that ever made me barf (not because it was bad, because I drank too much; and it was only a 6-pack...hey, I was young...) My friends & I set up some tents in the woods, got one of our older brothers to buy us a case and we rocked!! I remember singing Eric Clapton’s ’Cocaine’ with a little different ending.... ’We’re all high, we’re all high....Millers!!!’ Ah, memories of what was once a beer I had a pretty good opinion of. How times have changed.

darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I’ll pass next time someone offers me a glass of this.

barkimer99 (6) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 1, 2002 does not count
A classic beer, not worth drinking in cans.

seuinoz (255) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Oh My GOD this was the worst beers on earth. The Taste no comment at all. the appearance looks like someone peed in the bottle. i almost puked when i took a sip of this beer. it should be called Miller Low Life

brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
Naming this beer ’High Life’ is appropriate. Smoke some crack first, it makes the beer more palatable.

bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
my friends always tell me how good this is but everytime i’ve had it in bottles it’s been skunked and bitter so i’m not too sure about this one