RATINGS: 1790   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

Evster64 (107) - Kempner, Texas, USA - FEB 22, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 14, 2005 The beer I grew up drinking is now relegated to the level of "bargain beer." I still have a soft spot in my heart for it and still drink it from time to time when I have a craving for ethanol and corn. Yes, I overrate it....because I can’t stand seeing it rated next to Natty Light. So remember......... When it’s time to relax .... one beer stands clear, beer after beer ..... if you ’ve got the time ... we’ve got the beer ... Miller Beer.

parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
Below Average...........................................

1.2
daninorlando99 (49) - Orlando, Florida, USA - FEB 21, 2002
used to think my dad was a high class guy when i was young, boy do i know the truth now

0.8
NWHopHead99 (58) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - FEB 21, 2002
I have a rather ammusing dyptic photo before/after my brother first tasted this beer. I'll be more than happy to e-mail to anyone who wishes to see it. It truly does speak my exact sentiments of this beer.

1.4
BeerLimey (2155) - California, USA - FEB 21, 2002
The beer that made the brewery famous, and loved by red necks across the country. Will Miller ever put their name to a quality product?

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
If you dont't like it you don't like BEER, go ahead admit it.Nice sweet head and flavor. The Belgian Lace will stay on your glass like sticky cob webs.

0.9
Fulkrum78 (175) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 20, 2002
Only if I'm broke. And desparate. Very desparate..........................

1.3
CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
Miller High Life. What the hell kind of name is that for a beer? Talk about misadvertising. Should be called Miller Low Life.

1.3
quiksilverxtc99 (98) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
the champagne of beers? i think not. better in glass than in the can, but buy in can because its only good for frat parties.

adsti3 (29) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 15, 2002
Glad to see everyone rates this as higher than Bud or MGD. I don't understand how this became the low-end of Miller's brews, when it so clearly has more flavor than all those more highly regarded megabrews