RATINGS: 1796   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

Fantomasus (291) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - DEC 29, 2000
It's not as bad as most people claim. I'm reviewing this after drinking a Young's Oatmeal and it still doesn't suck.

mikey (508) - farmington, Utah, USA - DEC 29, 2000
Tastes and smells like a wet cat. Don't ask me why I know what a wet cat tastes like.

opiate (199) - Sandy, Utah, USA - NOV 30, 2000
Sometimes a beer that should be shitty just isn't. You know? If you drink it under the right circumstances... even the worst of beers can seem great. Well...that's probably what happened to me here. I know this couldn't possibly have been a good beer...I mean, I could taste the corn and rice in it! And I guess I wouldn't call it a 'great' beer. But it wasn't bad damn it!!! This beer is just your typical American macro brewed lager. Very light, very non-descript. But if you drink it with a good friend, and have a good view...it's 'pretty damn good.'

1.4
bigred7 (44) - Sarcoxie, Missouri, USA - NOV 3, 2000
I grew up on this stuff. But then again, where I'm from, and 35 years ago there wasn't a whole lot to choose from. They didn't even sell coors here then. The overall points are for memories.

0.7
mike mcneil (660) - St Augustine, Florida, USA - OCT 27, 2000
Obviously Miller cares about asthetics and packaging more than quality with their clear bottles. Always a strong chance you'll get skunk beer with this terrible swill. Very light, musty, sour and devoid of any redeeming qualities. Hard to believe anything could be worse, but their Miller Light actually is!!!

Gusler (2652) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 7, 2000
UPDATED: SEP 6, 2004 The beer after is release from the 12-ounce clear bottle sets in the glass a transparent gold with a modest bright white heat that is creamy in texture and after its desiccation leaves a thin sheet of lace to conceal the glass. Nose is malt, sweet and clean with the start lightly malted and somewhat sweet, top cadaverous. Finish is mild in acidity, the hops meek and mild, dry aftertaste.

0.6
beerman991979 (136) - Old Town, Maine, USA - AUG 8, 2000
again, the only reason for buying this beer is if you are without tastebuds and to you it doesn't matter what you drink.

Bov (13442) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JUN 16, 2000
I had a good day when I tasted this one. This explains the good rating .....

0.6
PhillyBeer2112 (2940) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - MAY 30, 2000
Compared to Miller Lite and MGD, this beers is a throw-away. It just plain tastes bad. My one and only tasting came in a restaurant in which this was nearly the only choice. I didn't finish it.

Aubrey (3516) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAY 2, 2000
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2006 Why do I see this beer everywhere? I would take a Miller Lite 100 times over this stuff. Too soft and twinging. I would really like to hear someone say something good about this beer. It tastes like moldy corn. What do people like about it? Obviously a lot of people drink it. I just want to know why.