RATINGS: 1988   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mark_Eck (1921) - - MAY 27, 2015
Pours a clear straw yellowish color. Aroma and taste are grainy and very watery.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (530) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Pours a solid straw color. Nice thick head. Lots of lacing as you drink. Very clear, clean, and fresh looking. In my mind, this is what a lager beer should look like.

Im guessing thats the cooked vegetable that I smell. I hear people talk about cooked vegetable and yeah, I guess. Mind you, I dont consider it off-putting but it just doesnt help. Other than that, I can smell mildewed corn. Phhhttt!

Taste, on the other hand is pretty good. Its pretty mellow. Its somewhat sweet. I can taste the corn for sure. I taste some decent hops. To me, this is what I expect a beer to taste like, at least in style.

Mouthfeel is medium. Its full bodied, but not super heavy. It finishes clean, and quite dry. Theres a slight bitterness right at the end of the finish.

Overall, I really like this beer. With the exception of the aroma, this is really good. I think I tend to prefer this beer to be on the warm side. It seems to work better. Good price, for a good beer!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerKurve (520) - - MAY 7, 2015
Pale malts, cardboard, and cereal grains; There really isnt too much flavor; The only upside is that its easy to drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Eurlager (28) - New York, USA - MAY 3, 2015
From a bottle. This lager is not too sweet, as some critics say it is, the corn sweetness is not too bad and its well balanced with the rest of the ingredients. Forget about the stupid beer logo and slogan "the champaign of beer" I wish MBC would get rid of that slogan already. This is just a good tasting AAL and very low priced.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Jabah (455) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 28, 2015
I am not 100% sure that this is the worst beer out there, there probably are worse. For that reason, until I find something more foul, I wont give this the bottom of the bottom rating. Sure hope I dont happen to stumble across any kind of pee-water that is inferior to this. Trying this beer in my earlier years traumatized me for life concerning the Miller Family. I was able to get past those fears, and drank (and actually enjoyed) Miller Genuine Draft/ MGD. Miller Lite..guess if its super-cold and Im mowing a lawn I can drink it....barely. But something about the High Life just makes me feel like Im living the Low Life.....ugggggg.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ffbot (404) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
I will sometimes grab a 32 ouncer for $2.00 at some of the local stores. This is one of those beers that supposed to be cheap and get ya drunk, but you should just buy malt liquor, it has a higher alcohol level. It might also taste better. Color of your morning piss, smells like da skunk. Tastes watered down:, bland, boring, and no hints of complexity. Overall, its a cheap beer if you wanna drink and not get drunk. But then, why not just drink soda or a water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
AdamT (268) - North Carolina, USA - APR 16, 2015
16floz can "Artist Series Hydro 74, Long Live The Pursuit, Harley Davidson Edition". Purchased for $ 0.99 at the Shell station in Wilson. Golden hue, normal clarity with mostly lasting fizzy white head. Aroma of corn, wheat and water. Corn and water up front with cat piss taste on the finish. I remember this being better in college when you used to buy these in 40s, not very enjoyable this time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
TATE (407) - Lubec, Maine, USA - APR 7, 2015
Can. Pours very pale yellow with little head. Aroma is yeasty. Not inviting, no color and no bubbles. Aroma is faint but not offensive. Not a lot of flavor but it seems to end better than some other macros with a bit of a hop and a dry finish. The mouthfeel is odd, a little slick at the end. Havent had one in 20 years or so and thought Id give it a fair shake. Not horrible for a macro but not much there for flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jackl (7562) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAR 21, 2015
Can @@@ some chill party. Gold with a small head. Spiderwebs, white bread, and success. Candy corn. Taste is light and watery. Vread and corn syrup. Eminently crushable if youre in the mood. Light body, active carb. Doesnt taste like wolf pussy.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Obfuscate (552) - Minneapolis, - MAR 18, 2015
UPDATED: DEC 15, 2016 Maybe the best American adjunct lager. No foul tastes, its drinkable, not my first choice in session beers but nothing to bitch about.