RATINGS: 1787   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

badgerben (5282) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 6, 2004
Bottle. This actually has some barley present in the taste and a bit of a raw grain finish. Champagne could never be this bad.

SDalkoholic (2408) - Linda Vista, California, USA - FEB 2, 2005
Yeah i know im a alcoholic if i bought a 32 of this stuff. Even if it was 99 cent. Regular pale lager aroma thats gross and im beginning to hate even more. Alcohol flavored, and not good. I will never buy this ever again.

SagetIsGod (5) - USA - MAR 5, 2005 does not count
I open the bottle and this beer makes me just want to vomit because thats how it smells. Avoid the high life and go Lite anyday.

Numenor (871) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 11, 2005
Lack of taste and poor aroma equate to a beer that one should avoid at all possible times unless the only goal is to get drunk, or to play catch-up with those already drunk.

loki84 (8) - USA - DEC 23, 2005 does not count
This beer used to be my beer of choice, until I threw it up one night. Ever since then it’s never been the same

mddawso (89) - Normal, Illinois, USA - MAR 19, 2006
You know this is probabally one the better beers on this site when the photo shown is of a 40... This is a trashy beer. Tastes like burnt corn, and club soda.

Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - APR 26, 2006
the champagne of beers huh? doesn’t champagne taste horrible too cause this sure does. barely any aroma, and the flavor reminded me of mouth wash, but on the bright side it’s cheap.

sersdf (1020) - chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 31, 2006
UPDATED: NOV 12, 2006 my friend loves this enough to pay $2 extra for it. i have nothing positive to say, therefore i will say nothing at all. rerate: my god the bottle looks like shit. funny they use it to advertise. apparently champagne of beers means it’s the most cornish smelling beer ever. probably canned: i eat lot of popcorn and it tastes/smells like neither the unpopped nor popped form.

gmcase (115) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 10, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 20, 2007 typical mass produced stuff. I just like it for the slogan. This is the trailer park champange.

Cyrio (25) - USA - AUG 14, 2007
I bought this beer because I loved the commercials of a guy living "the high life" just to find out that drinking actually provided me with anger for the lost money.