RATINGS: 1794   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

vmilaxer29 (427) - Virginia, USA - DEC 17, 2007
This is exactly for the kind of people it is marketed too........college kids and bums that want to just get faded and puke up everything they just ate. A great buy if you are on that midnight run.

Angeloregon (2055) - Portland, Oregon, USA - DEC 24, 2007
Poured a light watery golden yellow body with a fluffy yet quickly disappearing head. Metallic sweet malty adjunct nose. Sweeter than the Genuine Draft but just as rank. Surprisingly there is a mild hops presence in there.

johndavidj99 (125) - Dallas, Maine, USA - JAN 2, 2008
UPDATED: MAR 1, 2008 The "Champagne of beers"? WTF? Why is this crap mass produces in America? I wish I could move to Belgium! At least it is cheap....

UnholyBrewing (596) - Central Florida(Upper Hell), Florida, USA - MAR 28, 2008
...well, I have had this Makes you angry as hell when you get drunk off this"champagne of beers" many, many times and it goes right to your head due to the over carbonation. Goes down good after a few, used judt to get frunk, no good flavor here.

punkrkr27 (903) - Berkley, Michigan, USA - MAY 27, 2008
Pale yellow pour with minimal white head. Soapy aroma with faint hints of corn, malt and bitterness. Semi-sweet corn flavor with a soapy aftertaste. Thin body.

durhambeer (2585) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - JUN 12, 2008
Can. You gotta give them credit for calling this the Champagne of Beers. Almost Orwellian it its blatant falsity. Yellow pour. Aromas of wet cardboard, corn, and grain. Same flavors, just watered down. Sour metallic finish. At least the wateriness helps mute the flavors.

pkbites (1006) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 6, 2009
I can see the Miller Brewery from my back yard. I shit you not. I’m not kidding. I can see the Miller Brewery from my backyard. It’s a ways away, but I can see it. Which is why I am so GOD DAMNED embarrassed by this shit! Fake, marshmallow foam head. They use hop extract rather than regular hops (death penalty for that!) Death by burning! This is crap @ any price!

CUJO (383) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - APR 21, 2009
Regardless of the absolute lack of taste, depth, color, aroma, etc... I still love this beer! I mean come on, it’s "The Champagne of Beers" after all....

hobbersr (690) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - APR 22, 2009
Pours a pale yellow with a fluffy white head. Aroma is sort of musty, maybe hops??? That’s surprising. Then as is warms up just a degree, corn. Well that’s not that special. Musty corn and old hops. Don’t know if they even used barley in this boring little beer. Mmmm, I’m living the high life!

Rustyham (1836) - St. Petersburg, Florida, USA - JUL 25, 2009
taste of fizzy water. This has more fizz than most American pale lagers- not sure if that’s a good thing, but it did raise my palate score by one. Aside from that, I was at flip cup party and the stouts I brought disappeared in under five minutes, leaving me to rate this.