RATINGS: 1787   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

SPECIALTOOL (1) - WAXHAW, Alberta, VATICAN CITY - MAY 19, 2008 does not count
I FREQUENTLY HAVE TO ASK MYSELF, IS THIS A GREAT BEER??, OR THE GREATEST BEER?? I’M LEANING TOWARDS GREATEST. VERY AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO FIND IN STORES. PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION AND ALL AGE GROUPS.

milbrewguy (2) - - MAR 19, 2011 does not count

Formerjughead (2) - California, USA - DEC 4, 2011 does not count
MHL is a true American Classic. Smaller bubbles creates the smooth texture and clean finish. A truly enjoyable beer!

LUtang (4) - Florida, USA - JUN 21, 2013 does not count
My grandfather drank this beer. looks like he drank shit beer. But Ill rate it high in honor of Bob Miller! WWII vet pilot over Germany he can drink what ever beer he wants! BAD ASS

ariesluv1 (3) - Siler City, North Carolina, USA - JUN 21, 2014 does not count
my favorite beer didnt even lke beer until i started drinking high life def not a beer for the weak has a strong flavor for people who want beer to taste like beer

1Steve (1) - New York, USA - JUN 28, 2015 does not count
I am one of those few guys that generally find beer bitter. Miller has a sweet crisp taste. The slight bitterness is at the end. I can easily drink and enjoy this beer. I like it a lot, no matter what anyone else says.

EximiusVirgo (1) - Texas, USA - OCT 30, 2016 does not count
When I was desperate, High Life didn’t judge me. How could I think any less of this, the champagne of beers? Top in my book! Cheers!

WalrussSupreme (1) - Illinois, USA - FEB 3, 2017 does not count
This is the best beer. It’s my favorite, and I like to drink it. I would drink high life on a plane, I would drink high life in the rain. I would drink high life in the bar, I would drink high life near or far. I would drink high life here or there, I would drink high life anywhere. The beautiful golden color, paired with the delightful fizz makes for a combination that cannot be beaten. Highlife is good with supper, good while watching the Packers, good in the yard, good for chasing a shot of tequilla, and very good when paired with more high life. 100/100 best beer. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. God Bless -Ye Walruss

Sweetjimmyb (1) - Chicago, Alabama, USA - AUG 22, 2017 does not count
Ef you beer snobs. My dad’s beer and now that he’s gone it’s my beer. 1 star!? Dam N fools!