RATINGS: 1988   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Gil_in_America (6) - - MAR 17, 2016 does not count
Delicious and inexpensive. Does not require a pretzel necklace. Do yourself a favor and be sure its a 12 ounce bottle.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bettybeerballantine99 (3) - Illinois, USA - SEP 8, 2001 does not count
A good, straightforward summer beer. No bullshit.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
tenorman7899 (1) - Ohio, USA - FEB 10, 2001 does not count
This is truly the Champagne of Beer, with its full bodied lager taste.Crisp clean and smooth. Probabally the best american brew, and a beer which has stood the test of time.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 25, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2008 Me and my buddies drank a boat load of this stuff in high school. My best buddys dad used to buy 2 to 3 24 packs at a time and we were always getting shitfaced off of this. The champagne of beers was what my best men and I had at my wedding in place of champagne, everyone laughed when we pulled out cans of high life when it was time for the toast.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
FORTY DOGG (22) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 11, 2002
Miller High Life, the name says it all, A good brew for good times, Football Beer at its finest! I love the 16oz cans, and the taste as well, for a standard american beer it is fairly exotic, dont ever change it! Good stuff!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
hazer772 (18) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 28, 2008
I personally love High life, the champagne of beers ads is pretty close for me. Love the taste but the low alcohol content for me..an avid drink to get drunk person, is very disappointing..even ,y gf whom hates beer likes this

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ironliver99 (13) - elyria, Ohio, USA - DEC 4, 2001
this is some good shit, when you want the live the high life this is what it is

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
peyote99 (3) - USA - APR 20, 2002 does not count
This beer is good. I am tired of beer snobs trying to put this beer down.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
badandyruh (3) - USA - SEP 29, 2005 does not count
Im probablly one of very few people on Earth that loves this beer. Lives up to the name Champagne of Beers. It has such a unique taste for a Lager Ive never tasted in another. Great with a burger. Oh, and is there a better beer commercial then the High Life ones? I think not. Cheers

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
pmarren144 (37) - Auburn, New York, USA - JUN 20, 2012
This is good beer. Poured a beautiful golden color, and created a magnificent mountainous head, which lasted for the whole beer,and laced the glass beautifully. Great taste, not overwhelming, but refreshing. Decent hoppiness. This would be a great beer on a hot day with friends. I read some of the other ratings on this on here. I had to laugh. They werent drinking this!! Give it a shot!