RATINGS: 2193   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

Adamsbrews (19) - - MAR 11, 2018
It’s your basic American light lager. Not horrible, just ok for what it is. . ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
silverjohn (37) - Pelham, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 11, 2018
I was handed one at my wife work party. I'm rating this honestly, but purely out of spite, since there aren't any good beers here. This is awful. If you are drinking this beer while checking a website like this one, you seriously need to reconsider your life choices.

mikesq10 (14) - - FEB 8, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 8, 2018 This beer seems to be the go-to when I was in Cleveland. I’ve never actually had it before until then. The results were: just regular cheap beer. There are much better options out there

theteoyboyz (7) - - FEB 7, 2018 does not count
Best lite beer. Great for a long day of drinking many. Tailgating at the jets or giants games. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

zanderbarth (8) - - JAN 24, 2018 does not count
I love Miller Lite. I love it so damn much. I don’t care what you beer snobs say. I love Miller Lite ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jmejmz (1) - - JAN 17, 2018 does not count
When it comes to a nostalgic beer, this is the beer for me to remember my early 20’s. A very iced cold beer with a hint of flavor. I enjoyed Miller when I was younger, but now I only enjoy the nostalgic fizz it leaves in my memories. Occasionally I grab one and it’s nice, but outside of remembering my younger days it’s a plain beverage. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

thebeerbandit (91) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 1, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 5, 2018 I️ guess I️ have a soft spot for Miller. I️ just really like it. Bready with a hint of metallic hops and ridiculously drinkable. This is the perfect redneck party beer - and it’s the #1 choice when this redneck wants to party! Roll Tide!

MaltosePupil3 (3) - - DEC 29, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2017 Keg. Very fizzy, perhaps a bit too much. Away from AB taste in being a little bit more hoppy. Still very light and not heavy. Does have a bit more color and taste than very light beers.

randy1969 (169) - Marengo, Illinois, USA - DEC 26, 2017
UPDATED: MAR 18, 2018 Light yellow in color with weak foam. Aroma of corn, rice, and hops. Taste of grains, weak hops, light carbonation The better of the light American Beers. Solid, dependable

ametras (1880) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 19, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2017 473ml can. Clear pale golden with a thin foamy white head. Flavors are corn and lemon with light herbal notes. Light to medium body, moderate carbonation, soft texture.