RATINGS: 2191   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

Libeerian (209) - Garner, North Carolina, USA - MAR 9, 2003
Greets you with an extremely pale yellow and a faint hop aroma. The flavor is a subtle hop/malt mix. Finishes dry. Thirst quenching, little more.

0.9
Silphium (3224) - Traverse City, Michigan, USA - MAR 7, 2003
I had you in green on tap last night/threw ice at some patrons, almost got in a fight/but cup after cup you guided me home/just for that, Mr. Lite, I wrote you this poem. Like green-dyed water your taste was so bland/your blonde body quaffed from a cup in my hand/your head was crazy till the bartender repoured/your energy yet pulsing, my mood was not bored. At the end of the night I wondered aloud/I just drank a Miller Lite, I feel quite proud!/For an amateur beer snob still needs his swill/to keep up his mood and sharpen his will!

cornhusker01 (76) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - MAR 6, 2003
There's movies you wouldn't want to see unless you're drunk. The same thing applies to drinking this beer. Can't say much other than the fact it delivers alcohol.

Shenzer (48) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 5, 2003
this beer is not worth the bottle that it comes in. You migth as well drink flavoured water.

VAYankee (353) - Virginia, USA - FEB 28, 2003
A standard very boring beer. It has a thin watery appearance. It is notable that this beer is not foul.

humulus (339) - Salem, Missouri, USA - FEB 25, 2003
All the men in my family drink this like it's water, which isn't far from the truth. Not as bad as Budweiser products, but still pretty bad. However, on a hot day, so hot you head is swimming, an ice cold miller lite (or six) can be quite refreshing. Or is that my genes talking.

SlamminScott (40) - USA - FEB 25, 2003
If I have to choose an American light beer it has to be this one. Being a poor college student, I have gotten used to the taste and can actually drink this stuff without cringing. Granted, it's still not a very good beer, but it is halfway drinkable. Has a sweet taste with a pure white head. Better in a bottle than in a can.

Ni209 (67) - Tennessee, USA - FEB 24, 2003
i was snowed in at my grandfathers house and the only beer was this junk. thankfully he had some champagne and sauce. blech.

1.4
pwyman (71) - Hubert, North Carolina, USA - FEB 23, 2003
Drank this stuff when I was underage and had to rely on somene else buying the stuff. Wouldn't drink it now if I could help it.

1.1
AcctError6912 (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
very carbonated, watery, sweet/tangy/ sourish aftertaste to it, perhaps a trace of hops, quickly disappating head, do not recommend.