RATINGS: 2327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

JK (6162) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 5, 2003 Light golden color with a head that disappears quickly. This lacks taste as I expect from a light beer. Very thin. My friends who don't like the taste of beer drink this. Try Michelob for a better light beer.

GrandMasterSexay (26) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2004 Call me crazy, but i kinda like this stuff, better than I thought it would be. A good option when wanting to drink something on tap. and left with nothing to choose from but bud or some local swill.

1.3
butrain (14) - USA - FEB 4, 2003
I bought a 40 of this in support of their catfight ad. Good head on pour, but lousy taste going down. Flavor lingers better than Busch. Bad associations that didn't help, as it's the same beer my grandma drinks...

1.2
booyaatribe (450) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 28, 2003
Wow. Took me a long time to try this one. Much less offensive than I feared it would be.

flemdawg (562) - Rowlett, Texas, USA - JAN 27, 2003
UPDATED: APR 29, 2003 I am sorry to say that I have consumed more than I should have of this beer. It's great for college parties, and that's about it. Nothing special here except for the commercials. Rerate: This stuff is total crap, I am just about sick of it. Its all my roomates want to drink when we go out, and so we do over and over again. It tastes like the dirty water from a washing machine, and looks almost as bad.

1.1
666seth (229) - California, USA - JAN 27, 2003
Not for me... Yellow water with some carbonation. Not much of a nose. Little malts and hints of hops.

rel3 (9) - USA - JAN 27, 2003 does not count
Best cheap american beer. Much better than any budweiser product. It is what I would drink if I am at a bar without good beers on tap.

drinkitup (13) - Spring, Texas, USA - JAN 23, 2003
By far the best American lite beer. It's my everyday beer. Far superior to Bud or Coors. I love it. It's Miller time baby!!

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 21, 2003
Again I have to agree with the other reviews. I had a good friend that I would take out to nice pubs with a 100 or so other things to choose from and he would always order frikkin Miller Lite. You could hear a pin drop when he said it too, quite amusing. Everyone just kind of turned and looked like why are you ordering that?

1.2
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 21, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 Went to a bad beer party during the summer and the host had this on tap, I wanted to vote for this as worst beer. I am always amazed at people who order this at bars when there are 24 other beers on tap that are excellent.