RATINGS: 2191   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

1.1
AcctError6912 (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
very carbonated, watery, sweet/tangy/ sourish aftertaste to it, perhaps a trace of hops, quickly disappating head, do not recommend.

1.1
beerluvindave (194) - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 17, 2003
Another watered-down American beer - good for commercials and NASCAR sponsorship, but look elsewhere for taste.

0.7
koatis (50) - Maryland, USA - FEB 16, 2003
This is pretty nasty stuff. I guess if you're totally broke and need a buzz...I think water is actually stronger.

desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - FEB 11, 2003
Hardly anything to speak of. But if you want to drink 30 beers in one night, this is the beer to do it with.

1.3
WabashMan (1024) - Noblesville, Indiana, USA - FEB 11, 2003
Pretty similar to coors light, and maybe a tad better than bud light, in my opinion.

JK (6342) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 5, 2003 Light golden color with a head that disappears quickly. This lacks taste as I expect from a light beer. Very thin. My friends who don't like the taste of beer drink this. Try Michelob for a better light beer.

GrandMasterSexay (26) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 9, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2004 Call me crazy, but i kinda like this stuff, better than I thought it would be. A good option when wanting to drink something on tap. and left with nothing to choose from but bud or some local swill.

1.3
butrain (14) - USA - FEB 4, 2003
I bought a 40 of this in support of their catfight ad. Good head on pour, but lousy taste going down. Flavor lingers better than Busch. Bad associations that didn't help, as it's the same beer my grandma drinks...

1.2
booyaatribe (453) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 28, 2003
Wow. Took me a long time to try this one. Much less offensive than I feared it would be.

flemdawg (563) - Rowlett, Texas, USA - JAN 27, 2003
UPDATED: APR 29, 2003 I am sorry to say that I have consumed more than I should have of this beer. It's great for college parties, and that's about it. Nothing special here except for the commercials. Rerate: This stuff is total crap, I am just about sick of it. Its all my roomates want to drink when we go out, and so we do over and over again. It tastes like the dirty water from a washing machine, and looks almost as bad.