RATINGS: 2326   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

0.7
xmandax (130) - Astoria, New York, USA - JAN 19, 2003
very very bad and also something my dad drinks, which makes me unable to ever have it again because drinking this beer makes me feel like my dad.

XMB625 (30) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
This used to be one of my favorite beers until I visited Germany and discovered wheat beer. Now I know why they serve it cold.

spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
Yea, miller lite is the classic american slop light beer. There's nothing wrong with that. It's easy to drink, with enough of a hops bite to get your attention, and with a light body which can let you drink a few while watching a Phillies game at the Vet.

howie (549) - DeForest, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 14, 2003
I’m rating all the crap I drank way too much of before I knew what beer really tasted like.

RDeschain (11) - Rowlett, Texas, USA - JAN 13, 2003
Horse piss! By far the worst beer I’ve ever tasted. Those who like this beer don’t really like beer, they like getting drunk. Even such discount beers as Natural Light or Milwaukee’s Best are preferrable to this swill. At least they have no flavor at all versus the dirty, soapy dishwater taste of Miller Lite. Thank God "there’s only one Lite Beer!"

ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 12, 2003
Back during my amateur alcoholic days everyone was shoving a can of this stuff at me. I recently tried this stuff again and it was really a disappointment. I wanted to like it but it was disgusting. Watery, with a nasty skunky taste. Hard to believe this stuff was considered the Coors light of the 80’s. Tastes like a low end Pabst product

1.3
WISEGUY572 (1377) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 12, 2003
Looks almost like beer, but a little too light, too straw colored. Not much nose. Palate is thin, bitter water. Taste, why have taste? I used to drink Millers Genuine Draft in grad school because it was cheaper than Coke. I would drink this only if it were cheaper than tap water. Overall, it is really bad and it gets worse as it warms up.

goatmanstevo (16) - Houghton, USA - JAN 10, 2003
this tastes good.. not a bad beer.. nice and watery.. can drink lots!!!

doubleb99 (8) - Clinton Township, Michigan, USA - JAN 9, 2003 does not count
Better than Miller High Life though not by much. Tolerable for a light beer.

NeonLX (261) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 9, 2003
Oh bloody Hell! Did someone wash out my beer glass with dish soap and then forget to rinse it? Sheesh, I think I’d rather drink the dishwater--though at least Miller Lite looks slightly better in the glass. Pale yellow, impressive initial head that quickly disappears. The taste isn’t exactly foul but it’s certainly not pleasant. I guess "soapy" describes it best. At least there’s some buzz potential from the alcohol...