RATINGS: 2327   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

MethodGod (7) - USA - APR 3, 2002 does not count
A relatively good beer for the price. Great for parties.

1.4
WillyTheFrog99 (31) - Durham, New Hampshire, USA - APR 2, 2002
Really not a very good beer. Unless you’re looking for something better than Keystone and that’s it, you can do a lot better. Weak flavor, weak aroma, weak appearance, weak beer. Just weak. Give me a Bass any day.

NattyLight (7) - USA - MAR 29, 2002 does not count
Miller Lite is the shiat. It runs in the fam so i had to hook up it’s rating. for sure, peace

satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
do not like this beer, just don’t like the taste at all

0.8
Z28Jersey99 (13) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 25, 2002
Id say watered down beer, but its proably the other way around.

Jedsbrew (465) - Rhineland, Missouri, USA - MAR 24, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 26, 2005 For a light beer, not one of my favorites. Lite is so innocuous and picture perfect that it is almost like it has been cloned. I believe that Miller now makes light beer for several other brands, Pabst, Old Style, Old Milwaukee etc, and as far as I am concerned, they all have more character than this, and are far cheaper too.

1.2
tapIluv99 (41) - Plano, Texas, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Now this is o.k. I can drink a few of these...then use the other 4 in my barbacue mop sauce.

Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2002
In my opinion this is the worst domestic lite beer on the market. As sad as it is, I’d rather drink Natural or MBL. Or better yet, wait till I can afford something worth drinking.

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - MAR 22, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 9, 2003 Not too bad. I would not buy it but it is decent and would drink it at a party if nothing better was there.

1.4
IslandHaole (1268) - Misawa, JAPAN - MAR 21, 2002
Here on Guam, this is known as the ’Beer of the Islands’. I’m guessing is it’s because it’s one of the few beers the welfare receipients can afford. At most parties it’s this or Bud, hey, it’s free and better than Bud so I choke it down. Good for washing BBQ sauce off of your hands.