RATINGS: 2191   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 5, 2002
After 4 years of college, i've had enough miller lite to have my face pictured on Rusty Wallace's car. However, I'm not a huge fan, in fact, I see little point in wasting so much dough on a beer that tastes only minimally better than the cheaper beers, so usually I pass right by Miller Lite and grab something else. Overall though, its a status beer for yuppies and college girls, so I try to avoid it.

GPyott (67) - Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 5, 2002
Not quite as bad as Coors Light, but not much better either. This is one of my friend’s beer-of-choice… yes, we question his sexuality too. If you are looking for a decent light (should one actually exist), you’d be well advised to try Molson Light.

1.1
samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
One of my first few beers....sigh, memories. That doesn't change the fact that this is just about as bad as most of the major American 'college' beers. Leave this one at college, please.

1.2
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - MAY 31, 2002
Great for festivals/ballgames, etc, but not a bar drink at all. Don't quite understand the big hype over all the miller products, but its a decent light beer.

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 30, 2002
Ya know my buddy 'Moose' (The name should say enough) swears by this monkey piss. He always tells me that 'He can't drink the laaaaagers' with a horrible PA accent. And I always tell him that this is a form of a lager, but he never believes me. But I'll leave that damn fool to drink this foolish crap. This isn't for me.

Kemijaba99 (8) - USA - MAY 27, 2002 does not count
Better than bud light, but nothing to get in a fuss about. It's a good 'common' beer.

1.2
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
Yuk. No flavor, no aroma, no character. A guy must have to get used to this and not drink anything else to actually purchase this stuff. I will say it's a step up from Natural Light, though.

BigBoi99 (19) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 20, 2002
It's ok. Did anyone else notice the metal like taste that is most apparent in the can. Hence the nickname 'DeadlyMetally'

1.1
bubslang (438) - Kentwood, Michigan, USA - MAY 20, 2002
Overall a poor beer, but still better than bud light, if its real hot out, and this beer is really cold, can quench your thirst, but otherwise its not worth drinking

VENOM (941) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 20, 2002
Free sample, via a wedding reception. Actually has some color, with trace yellow tints. Foamy quickly fizzling white head. Moderate carbonation. Aroma of some strange plastic laden chemical, corn syrup and light pilsner malts. Taste is heavily carbed with specs of sweetness and a malt depth that is intolerable, even for a Light beer. Even my wife asked me why I even bothered. Why? A friend walked by and said 'Oh good god man what are you drinking?'. Enough said.