RATINGS: 2325   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

SudsMaster (68) - Denville, New Jersey, USA - FEB 13, 2002
One of the better American light beers. Doesnt taste great, isnt less filling except in my craving for good beer.

moose99 (18) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 11, 2002
Awful. Absolutely a waste of time. As much as I hate to say it, not having beer is a better situation than having only Miller Lite.

mitch3499 (45) - APO, California, USA - FEB 11, 2002
This beer is great for incest and barn dances...I would let my ex wife drink this!!!

1.3
NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - FEB 10, 2002
Hmm... What to say about this fine speciman. The word putrid comes to mind. Lite in every way, especially the flavor dept. Never, ever, ever again.

snowman32199 (21) - USA - FEB 9, 2002
This beer came out in 1975 as the first light beer. A good beer to drink on a hot humid day.

MaddogandPonch (8) - St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA - FEB 8, 2002 does not count
Applies to rainbow warriors, we know most of you like the kielbasa, but miller lite does not and i repeat does not provide good lubricant for another man’s ass!!!! drink this if you are gay, don’t if you’re not.

LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Look it’s Rusty Wallace! Okay I Do drink this with my NASCAR buddies (I drink Sam Smiths with my symphony friends) Look, I’m a complicated guy, and this is a simple beer, but there’s nothing wrong with it. Good for fishing, watching sporting events, or even after a day at the gym. The taste isn’t offensive, just lacking, the flavor is nondescrpt. Cheaper than Budweiser, and with fewer calories, a decent beer for it’s price and one of my fave American macors.

Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Its a college beer. You get what you pay for I guess.

0.8
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
crap...tasted like garbage and was only beer at the bar being served.

crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
If it’s free, and it’s all there is, still better than Pepsi (nowhere near Coke). What’s with the adds anyway, ’Less Filling’ maybe, but those who say ’Tastes Great’ really need their head examined. Still, because of the commercials, I’m glad this beer exists.