RATINGS: 2183   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

kevinator's rating

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
kevinator (2588) - The Colony, Texas, USA - OCT 31, 2012
What’s to say. It had a malt smell. I looked like straw colored ginger ale. It was highly carbonated and made me belch the entire time. It was sweeter than I recall. It made me feel gassy. No complexity. Maybe some hops bitterness on the finish but very generic. I was blessed by having a manually operated vent hole on top of the can, which significantly improved my drinking experience. Was this so I could chug faster and ask for another? If they have to use this as an added benefit so people will drink their beer, it says something of the brewer. Thank God I didn’t have to pay for this one.

StoutBeerReviews (221) - Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 5, 2017
fine. a bit pricey for what it is but its fine. stable beer of the united states, i looks cool

badhack (564) - San Francisco, California, USA - SEP 2, 2017
Incredibly lite, corn flavor is not too apparent, a very moderate malt character. Not much hops. Flavor+hops is still less than a Mexican lager. It's very light and low alcohol to say the least.

0.7
freekyp (2387) - Thomasville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 29, 2017
Tap version. Absolutely vile. Sickly plastic bag aroma and flavor. No corn, no hops, no malt, just plastic garbage bag. Thin. Small white head with no retention. Both aroma and flavor are gross. I gave it a 2 overall, because at least it’s wet.

salvaticas (933) - - AUG 26, 2017
Can pour. Surprisingly good aroma - hops and malt. Pours a golden amber. Flavor is almost nonexistent. Very slightly bitter. Light body. It is what it is.

bubblite (4) - - AUG 24, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 24, 2017 rate beer has it wrong...this is a pilsner. I find it to be the most drinkable light beer of them all. mich ultra would be next. less filling more taste is right. perfect amount of bitterness and very crisp.

1.4
Grumbo (3753) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 23, 2017
Bottle, in US. Backlog entry. Entering my historic scores for US beers whilst visiting New York. No tasting notes kept, just rating.

1.1
Baronvondongknocker (5) - New York, USA - AUG 20, 2017 does not count
I drink this to sober up. Let’s not fool ourselves and pretend you detect a hint of peach or the bottom third develops into hoppy bliss. You drink this because it is cheap and you want to be able to get it up later for the portly girl you have been eyeing by the bathroom all night.

Wentz (2) - - AUG 17, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 17, 2017 This was the party beer before we were legally allowed to party. Premium beer with a bit of bitterness to it

sccp1910 (279) - BRAZIL - AUG 13, 2017
Uma pilsen leve e refrescante, para se tomar bem gelada e em grandes quantidades.

Peterhogan22 (27) - - AUG 10, 2017
Miller Lite, pretty simple to understand it's a good premium beer for college kids and to just get hammered. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone