RATINGS: 2390   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

Beergirl123's rating

Beergirl123 (15) - - APR 22, 2013
Great summer ale. Always the same which is exactly what I want. Great summer beach lager.

stephanie80 (2) - Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA - JUN 16, 2017 does not count
One of my favorite Lite and all time Beers from ... my Drinking Days!!!

0.9
buttwiper (3) - California, USA - JUN 11, 2017 does not count
IF I ever drink this style of beer, itís this one or PBR. I get a slight but very muted pilsner flavoring. Pale straw coloring, pleasant though weak aroma. Can actually detect some hops. Overall better than Buttwiper but any of these beers donít rate high because they are just not good beers. If you want flavorless beer for hot day or just donít actually like beer, then this may be your ticket.

willice (1) - - JUN 3, 2017 does not count
Although this is definitely not in my top 5 light beers, I however still find myself craving Miller Lite at times. As a lot of people's exclusive favorite, I do respect what Miller brings to the table. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

gephross100 (943) - Bellaire, Texas, USA - MAY 18, 2017
UPDATED: MAY 18, 2017 On draft at Austin Airport. Pours crystal clear yellow with a solid white head that lasts. Corn, slight green apple skins nose. Aqueous mouthfeel, average carbonation.

Martok812 (1) - - MAY 10, 2017 does not count
Good beer to drink when you don't want to spend a lot or get too drunk, better than Bud for sure ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

DavidWoodruff (600) - Windsor, California, USA - MAY 3, 2017
Pale gold with a short-lived white head. Aroma is mildly yeasty. Light bready flavor. Minimal bitterness with a short finish. Perfection, if you are looking for a bland, neutral, uninspired, insipid liquid to drink.

gramity (1638) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - APR 20, 2017
In the beer world we all know where it stands. This beer is for binge drinking at parties and while tailgating. The type of beer you drink after your 6 pack of real beer is finished.

rosskyle (656) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 5, 2017
Served on tap at Miller Park. Clear golden color with a white head. A little grain aroma. Not much flavor. I guess some grain. Very light body. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
Msdrbeat (775) - East Lansing, USA - MAR 12, 2017
Canned. Pours like piss and looks like it. Tastes like it too. Light as expected.

phranq (174) - - MAR 10, 2017
Better than Bud light! Good for barbecues, getting shitty with your friends. Better than bud.