RATINGS: 2178   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

🔒 This rating is private

Wentz (2) - - AUG 17, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 17, 2017 This was the party beer before we were legally allowed to party. Premium beer with a bit of bitterness to it

sccp1910 (270) - BRAZIL - AUG 13, 2017
Uma pilsen leve e refrescante, para se tomar bem gelada e em grandes quantidades.

Peterhogan22 (25) - - AUG 10, 2017
Miller Lite, pretty simple to understand it's a good premium beer for college kids and to just get hammered. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.1
Chadhami (142) - - AUG 5, 2017
For some reason, when I want a cheap light beer I seem to pick on the Miller light.

Hopper8 (196) - Holland, Michigan, USA - JUL 28, 2017
UPDATED: JUL 28, 2017 It’s a lot better than I honestly thought it would be. It’s not as watery as I expected and it maintains a decent malt characteristic. It’s not by any means a great beer, but it is not the worst beer.

1.3
loscovar (393) - Villeneuvette, FRANCE - JUL 23, 2017
Bottle in Viñales, Cuba. Really not a beer worth to try, but, what the hell this was doing in a cuban state runned shop?

0.7
Tranquillity (2413) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 21, 2017
Oh my god. This is the worst thing that can happen to a human being. Omg. This is truly horrible.

PDCbl64 (1) - - JUL 12, 2017 does not count
This beer is nice with a light dinner or loaded baked potato. Easy on the palate and stomach. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
nathanvc (537) - Brugge, BELGIUM - JUL 8, 2017
On a flight to Seattle. 33cl can poured into a nice plastic cup. Pours clear golden with a collapsing, white head. The weak aroma contains wet corn or maize, some hops. It tastes light bitter, and that’s about it. Very short finish, watery texture, thin body, soft carbonation. What I call water with ambition.

1.2
JohananaV2 (221) - - JUL 2, 2017
I mean it's better than bud light but I don't like it as much as coors or pbr. Of all the cheap domestics, this is not the worst IMO ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone